Home Forums General General Board Advice about Seaeye Falcon or Sub Atlantic Mohawk

Advice about Seaeye Falcon or Sub Atlantic Mohawk

Home Forums General General Board Advice about Seaeye Falcon or Sub Atlantic Mohawk

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Indeed dude…. perhaps I should discount myself as well due to the fact that anything with 4 – 8 spinny things, an eye to 6 eyes is doable for me in any shape, fashion, task, and form.

If any of you younger lads / lasses want a challenge, come to SEA where for most of the companies here have received the rejected, broken-down systems in which most of us had to patch up and get working in minimal time with a tiny budget….

Pierre COLIN
    Participant

Hi alls

thanks for the advices.Unfortunately it’s always a question of price!To my mind the Falcon is the best cause i’ve already used it.
    Cheers

digitellus
    Participant

Talk to subatlantic first, the Mojave is reported to be 50% more powerful than the falcon and less expensive. I have used both falcon and Navajo extensively, falcon beats the Navajo easily but it has one more thrusters, controls and interface are on par. The downside of owning a falcon is the cost of the thrusters & reliabilty. Falcon thrusters must be assembled from black and decker drill parts, junk. Navajo thrusters are bullet proof and should be fitted to all falcons! We have a couple of subatlantic subs now and I do feel they are a lot more willing and knowledgable than seaeye. One of them needs to buy the other out then we will have the best of both!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar