Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Anybody heard about a company called EMAS

Anybody heard about a company called EMAS

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Anybody heard about a company called EMAS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Arthur Stevenson
    Participant

If anybody has previous experience of working with a company called EMAS could they post their views and opinions onto this thread.

http://www.emas.com

I heard that they’re buying 16 rov’s, a mix of XLX’S and UHD’s and needing guy’s.

Any views on Bourbon would be of help too, I hear they are picking up more work for their UHD rov’s.

Much appreciated

Harry
    Participant

Big silence from scotbeve?????? 😈

David Cornock
    Participant

Try making sense with you comments, if you don’t have a straight answer then don’t post.

😯

Harry
    Participant

I was having a private dig at Scott. Sorry , it won’t happen again. I will stick to e-mail and never grace your forum again.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Big silence from scotbeve?????? 😈

Emas are doing pretty good in general…. Just saw your comment Hoe’… And, huh?

DANFROV
    Keymaster

Why would any company buy two different types of ROV’s?

It would be difficult for spares and crew.

I can not see this being true.

DanF

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Why would any company buy two different types of ROV’s?

It would be difficult for spares and crew.

I can not see this being true.

DanF

What do you mean Dan? Haven’t you ever seen a workclass and an eyeball class on the same vessel? Plenty of companies have bought and have on their assets sheets, several different ROV systems.

DANFROV
    Keymaster

No I mean to buy 8 XLX’s and 8 UHD’s is quite a difficult mix of vehicles to rotate the same crew through.

It is a lot easier if you have 16 UHD’s or 16 XLX’s for training and continuety purposes, + spares.

DanF

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

No I mean to buy 8 XLX’s and 8 UHD’s is quite a difficult mix of vehicles to rotate the same crew through.

It is a lot easier if you have 16 UHD’s or 16 XLX’s for training and continuety purposes, + spares.

DanF

Dan,

You’ll probably find that there may be 2 different teams at first and slowly cross-train / swap-overs. Only a guess and it’s what I would do if sitting in the big chair.

DANFROV
    Keymaster

I can just imagine they are needing quite a few crew if this is true since I assume their exsisting crews are working the equipment they already got.

Is this a fact that they are buying this or just a rumour?

Dan

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar