Home Forums General General Board Anyone know of pilot tech 2 jobs?

Anyone know of pilot tech 2 jobs?

Home Forums General General Board Anyone know of pilot tech 2 jobs?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pete Win
    Participant

I’ve just finished my course in Subic does anyone know of any trainee jobs or pilot tech two jobs?

Anonymous

No but you could try calling a company,or maybe go back to playschool……

blackbeard
    Participant

I’ve just finished my course in Subic does anyone know of any trainee jobs or pilot tech two jobs?

It will be almost impossible for you to get a p/t 2 job, your looking for a ROV trainee job, and you are joining a very, very long list for very, very few jobs.

Get knocking on doors / making calls / sending cvs and repeat weekly.

Best of luck though.

ROVRatt
    Participant

How did you manage to just complete an ROV training course and gain a PT2 grading at the same time?

If you manage, by an incredibly slim chance, to land a job as a PT2, you will be totally out of your depth and a danger/menace to everyone on the system, with little chance of making it in the industry as you will soil your reputation before starting it. Your name would get the post nominal title NRB (Not Required Back) behind it.

Anyone that has just completed an ROV training course emerges as a Trainee Pilot/Tech, no matter what technical qualifications the person has. It is still a steep learning curve to PT2 for a trainee.

Did the training school tell you that you are now a PT2? Without a single offshore entry in your IMCA approved ROV log book?

Try looking for an ROV Trainee job and the best of luck to you.

Anonymous

I for one am very dissapointed in the way ROV world has gone.Its more like a Job Centre for trainees now…
    I hope the companies close the door on trainees now………

Roman
    Participant

Try Chouest Offshore’s "C-Innovate" department. You’ll be in the GOM on a boat. Good luck with it, try not to get anyone killed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar