Home Forums General General Board Aust Operators?

Aust Operators?

Home Forums General General Board Aust Operators?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    JaxxArgentum
    Participant

Hi Rovies

Can anyone post me a list of companies in Australia that run and operate ROVs

Cheers Jaxx

TheProphet
    Participant

Check out the internet im sure you will find it there, ask Jeeves he might tell you.
    Or check out the rest of this site.
    Its amazing what you can find.
    Or are you just to idle to do that and want everything handed on aplate. 😆

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Dude,

See sidebars this site or Ron’s ROV links. You’ll have lots of browsing to do (highly suggested before asking questions like this again). There’s heaps of companies in Oz…

JaxxArgentum
    Participant

Firstly thanks Ekmonster for some pointers, will start there…………….

And the others, yep will do some more surfing and see where it leads me

Nostrovia, Jaxx

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi Rovies

Can anyone post me a list of companies in Australia that run and operate ROVs

Cheers Jaxx

I resisted an initial response but the point was made by TheProphet

I just don’t get it??
    A whole heap of work has gone into this site, and the likes of RON’s ROV links, to either provide that type of information or point you towards it, and yet people still ask shallow questions like this!!

People have given up their own time and money setting up sites like this to help others find just this kind of info.

In effect the above question can be viewed as:

I really can’t be bothered to spend my own time finding this information so can someone do all that for me, oh, and once they have done that can they call around, get me a job and send me the travel details as well.

This applies to anyone thinking of asking a similar question without first checking around a bit.

You will not get anywhere in this game if you expect people to help you when you have done nothing in the first instance to help yourself.

With that approach you will most likely not be well received around here, or offshore for that matter, either.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Wow James 😯
    That was harsh 😯

JaxxArgentum
    Participant

Well it was the first time on this site for me just sussing stuff out…

Sorry I even asked the question, Geeezzze what was I thinking asking a simple straight forward question in a open forum amongst people in the know..

1000 apologies

TheProphet
    Participant

James

Well said 🙂

I was just trying to say the same but with less words.

JaxxArgentum
    Participant

I guess you get a lot of guys asking what you might think are dumb or simple question but

Hypothetical-
    Someone surfs the net looking for info on ROVs

Bingo they find this site they have a bit of a look on it, it looks good so they join up to see where it leads

Then they think maybe I could as a few questions to help me find out what I would like to know

so one does, simple as that !!!!

Don’t treat us new members like where idiots or dumb because we are not, I have only joined ROVworld to gain more Info and understanding of the SuBsEa environment and the workings of the Rov’s

flipside, Jaxx

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Well there you have it folks 😀
    Both sides of the debate 😀
    Personally I think you should read more than what you have been reading to gain an insight in to what questions you may need to ask 😯

Mark DuPriest
    Participant

Jaxx for what it’s worth Your question was sound as would be the simple reply…." Search Further here, the answers await your investigation"….simple as that without jamesMC being a nasty SOB.

JaxxArgentum
    Participant

So what did I find ???

Operators –

Dof SubSea
    Fugro
    Technip
    Sub Sea 7

Manufacturers –

Deep Scenes (Titan)
    Ocean Modules Aust
    Seabotix (Aust Div)
    Total Marine Technology

Courses-

Challenger TAFE Fremantle

If I’ve missed any let me know, otherwise all good in the Hood…..Jaxx

Anonymous

JaxxArgentum

FUCK OFF……DICKHEAD

Now now kids please put all your toys back in the pram!!!
    But perhaps guys would take a wee while to actually search the sites rather than put a question that’s in the site or has been answered all ready ( sometimes many times over!)
    But if you don’t like the question why bother answering it???
    If you don’t answer then the person will have to get off their arse and find out for themselves!!!

Cabledog
    Participant

What 😯 😯 You mean leave the playstation 😳 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar