Home Forums General General Board Blue Whale Offshore Engineering, advice please

Blue Whale Offshore Engineering, advice please

Home Forums General General Board Blue Whale Offshore Engineering, advice please

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Mark DuPriest
    Participant

Any change or additions to the above comments?
    Any info would be appreciated.
    Considering a trip.

chen
    Participant

Bluewhale in Shenzhen China is still taking workclass Supervisors for the crew rotation Dec 1 to Dec 12 2009 for a 6 week trip. We are offering 6 month contracts with 6 weeks on 6 weeks off rotation.
    We do not use agencies at all (so no e-mails from agencies please) and no-one can better our payment speed. we pay monthly (on the 15th) and the December payment will be for 15th November to 14th December inclusive.
    We operate (some jointly with COOEC) 3 Panthers (2 brand new), Venom 5 and the brand new Quantum 13 &14.

We already have 15 supervisors on very competitive rate (forum policy prevents me giving names) formerly with Fugro, Technip, Sonsub and the like.

if you are an interested and experienced Supervisor (and have not previously applied) please e-mail me (no PM please) at cbarclay@163.net

Chris Barclay
    Chief Engineer / General Manager
    Bluewhale Offshore Engineering Technology Co Ltd

chen
    Participant

I apologise for not making myself clear but having already received several enquiries from pilot / techs I will explain futher.

Bluewhale does not currenty employ ex-pat pilot techs as we use a mixed crew with 2 experienced ex-pat supervisors and 2 English speaking Chinese PTs on each shift.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar