Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion C-I employment

C-I employment

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion C-I employment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dale Large
    Participant

does anyone work for C-I

James Wakefield
    Participant

I worked for C-I for almost a year. At first it was alright, they offered world class training and said that they have all this work. Well after i while the real CI started showing, the work was going to a boat sitting at the dock with a crew of premadonnas thinking they are gods gift to the rov world. The also have a number of backstabbers from the techs and supervisors all the way up to the GM in the office. This is in no way hear say and me saying something that i have heard, this is from first hand experience. My last trip with them i had to deal with a RED LINE supervisor who had to do everything quick and once the new boss came on from barzil then it was we have to do this and that when in reality it was you have to do all of this while i sit at my desk. Long story short if you want to be told how to paint, how fast you are supposed to do something and that your way is the wrong way then i say go for it, If you want to work for a company that actually treats you like a human then i would not go to CI. Again this is in no way hear say, This is first hand actions and i am not bitter as i have my own business now. I just dont want others to get screwed over by them

Dale Large
    Participant

thanks a lot for your info. How long ago was this that you worked for them?

Ray Shields
    Participant

primadonnas, bitching and backstabbing, along with Supervisors AND Techs and Trainees that think thy know it all can be found in every ROV company offshore, its not restricted to C-I.

Dale Large
    Participant

I’m about to make a move and i have heard bad things. thats why i would like the input off Techs or Sups actually working there now. Ofcouse all the rumors come from people who dont work for C-I. I just have a family to feed and dont want to make a wrong move.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar