Home Forums General General Board Canadians in the Offshore ROV industry?

Canadians in the Offshore ROV industry?

Home Forums General General Board Canadians in the Offshore ROV industry?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Wade Berglund
    Participant

Hello Guys

Just a friendly update. First off I want to thank those that have given me PM’s of encouragment and positive information. I appreciate it very much.

I have touched base with some people, Oceaneering in NFLD Canada and Technip in NFLD as well. They are not hiring at this time but promised to keep my resume on file.

Does anyone have any further contact information for someone actually hiring in the near future? I have redone my CV and have had qualified people say that it is outstanding, it just seems nearly impossible to get a fair crack at the ROV sector for the offshore.

The other option for myself would be to take an ROV course either in the USA or in the UK. But everyone on the forum seem to think that this is a waste on money and time.

Cheers

Trimtank

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Trim,

Keep on knocking on their doors and hound them. I have approximately 130 contacts for the ROV industry in the O. & G. sector (albeit some are with the same company / agency). Keep on resarching and check with this site, Ron’s ROV links, as well as a few other ROV related links / forums.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar