Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion China COOEC Manning contract

China COOEC Manning contract

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion China COOEC Manning contract

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Gyrohead
    Participant

Anybody know who got the contract to man the Quantum rov’s for COOEC. Not sure if the commisioning of their new tms systems has been completed.

Michael Parkinson
    Participant

Yes, I am here right now in China.

Gyrohead
    Participant

Seeing as you are there, who got the manning contract. Hear Compass is out. Been hearing rates of below US 700/day. Thank you, but no thank you.

Hi, this is Louis from All-Sea Offshore Asia Ltd.
    We’ve been awarded the ROV personnel contract and it will be valid til March 2012, if any question, feel free to contact me @ louislee@allseacorp.com
    Cheers

Ray Shields
    Participant

http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-4884.html seems to say that you don’t?

pizzadude
    Participant

http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-4884.html seems to say that you don’t?

Ray the article you quoted, specifically says he (all seas) does have the contract, along with OMSA, both companies have the contract. it states that Compass does not nor does Subserv Pro.

Pizzadude

pizzadude
    Participant

Hi, this is Louis from All-Sea Offshore Asia Ltd.
    We’ve been awarded the ROV personnel contract and it will be valid til March 2012, if any question, feel free to contact me @ louislee@allseacorp.com
    Cheers

Hi Mr Lee,

Can you please answer the following questions, so everyone can see the answers, to remove any confusion.

1) What history does your company have in ROV industry?

2) Do you have any other contracts than the COOEC contract?

3) Do you have one westerner per shift with the rest of the shift made of local personnel?

look forward to your replies.

Pizzadude

pizzadude
    Participant

Mr Lee,

silence is damning,

can you at least answer this question, are you paying tax free with no liabilty now or in the future on the guys to pay tax in china for the guys working for you.

pizzadude

senior
    Participant

Here goes…….
    I had an email from allseascorp.com, they say they have quantum, Hd and panther rovs, they offered myself a ROV position later on this year, Do any of you fellow rovers know about them?,
    Have you worked for them before?. any good, bad ugly stories?, Do they pay on time and in full?.

Ill get the cold ones in………

Roy Simson
    Participant

Hi Guys

Having worked for Allseas many times I can tell you the inside story , Yes All seas do supply personnel to COOEC but there not alone there is a second agency in China OCEAN TEAM ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED

Email:mandyho@oceanteam.com.cn

As for allseas you can contact christyli@allseacorp.com

Now the deal is if you want to work via Allseas you must provide your own insurance , This is were you went via Compass or some other agency . But you get a much better day rate if you work direct and provide your own insurance , Direct your looking at about $850 – $900 on there Quantum .

As for the Sea Eye Panther I think the day rate is a bit lower .

Now I see that COOEC are now trying to hire guys direct as on there linkedin page :-

http://www.linkedin.com/groups?homeNewMember=&gid=7442525&trk=eml-anet_wlcm-h-visit&fromEmail=&ut=2TyY0uWcW2ES41

So there is no need to go via a agency as for AllSeas paying well even when your in the Taxi from the ferry the lady is paying you all your expenses cash in hand . As for your day rate that is paid out about the 10th of the following month and its never late .

So there you go .

Enjoy

Raptor

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar