Home Forums General General Board Companies operating out in Germany

Companies operating out in Germany

Home Forums General General Board Companies operating out in Germany

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    piper
    Participant

I just got a work visa for German waters and am looking for companies/contacts working long-term work in the area be it wingfarms or anything really . I need to approach those ASAP, havent worked and desperately need to get started, any pointers will greatly be appreciated.

deepseacon
    Participant

just got this mail few minutes ago

We are looking for a Explorer Personnel – Germany :

Start Date: 24th September

Trip Length: 4 – 6 weeks

System: Explorer

Vessel Based: Yes

Are you suitable?

Must have valid OPITO & UKOOA / OGUK

Explorer experience is preffered, workclass system experience essential.

If you are available please let me know and tell me what rate you would be looking for.

Many Thanks

Ben Perry

Offshore Consultant

01295 225000
    Ben@subservpro.com

you will get more money going by agent i expect for this company plus the job is to fly straight away

deepseacon
    Participant

Plus a few companies here

Smit, DCN, N-Sea (Nordhock), Bluestream, Fugro quite a few have contracts there.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

He also said he was desperate to get started Ben ! Meaning he is a trainee there for he needs to contact the ROV comapnies direct ……………….. YOU are not helping the situation for anyone 👿

Herman
    Participant

Jawohl Herr General 😆

T-Boy
    Participant

A wingfarm is somewhere to land a microlight or small plane on…wrong forums kidder 😉

piper
    Participant

Thanks to those who did positive posts. And to that boy, t-pants, t-little or whatever it calls itself, I wouldnt call 6yrs flying milleniums, magnums, seaeye and speree 7500s trainee material, but then I guess what would you know t-rapper? t-boy sorry, all so confusing.

Jesery
    Participant

Just wondering, gentlemen some of you started as a trainee, don’t forget where you came from, if your really that experienced!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Sorry Piper , I was under the impression that you were newly started , If that was the case Then you were offered the wrong way to get into the Industry of which I feel very strongly against. I will also go out of my way to Black list any Agency that gets …..’Greedy’ and also persuade any potential trainees to go about their apprenticeship the right way.
    If as you say , you have 5 years experience with workclass vehicles ………………….. I find it difficult to believe after all that time that you would not have contacts both office and fellow pilots to acquire said info 🙄
    Hope this helps ………… Good luck .

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar