Home Forums General General Board Coveralls in Thailand, anyone know where I can buy

Coveralls in Thailand, anyone know where I can buy

Home Forums General General Board Coveralls in Thailand, anyone know where I can buy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Spacer
    Participant

Hoping some of the old Thailand hands can help me out. I’m looking for coveralls but can not find any that are suitable for offshore use. Anyone know of a source in the Rayong / Chonburi area?

liddelljohn
    Participant

Thats a good question , must be a workclothes supplier in the area but size might be a problemn remember Thai XL is a Farang Medium ,have you tried Cromwell tools Asia at Rayong on Sukumvit road between Maptaput and Rayong on the eastbound carriagway.
    If you are desperate PM me i have a spare Oceaneering or Canyon set that may fit you.

Anonymous

Hi
    Try Homeworks, have seen orange coveralls there

Spacer
    Participant

Thank you, I’ll try both places tomorrow. I must have stopped at over twenty places between Ban Chang and Rayong and they all have the same style, XXL fits but they are full of gaudy zippers and do not have reflective tape.

Btw, my wife says the airport siege will be lifted tomorrow. I hope she is wrong cause I’ll lose the 5 pan baht bet I have with her.

liddelljohn
    Participant

YOU LOSE never bet with Thai women…the dice are always loaded.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar