Home Forums General General Board Energy Subsea

Energy Subsea

Home Forums General General Board Energy Subsea

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bob Christ
    Participant

Guys,

I am looking for the physical location of the two principals of Energy Subsea (I notice from the forums here that they have received quite a lot of interesting press).

This is in pursuit of Louisiana Civil Case No. 2:2012cv00856 filed March 30, 2012 in the Eastern District of Louisiana ("SeaTrepid International LLC vs Energy Subsea et al"). If you guys need further information about the case, the complaint is publicly available through the court.

The reason I need their location is that the attorney for Energy Subsea in Louisiana has refused to accept service of process for the two principals and I can’t seem to find them to serve them. We did achieve proper service on several of the entities, however, through their registered agent in Florida.

I had a location in Malaysia for one of them (gained from another court case against one of the principals in Norway on a related matter – Docket# 1201520275 in the Rennesoy Court of Concilliation "Remoquip vs Haugvaldstad"), but it apparently was another drop box. We attempted service at their condo in Miami Beach several months ago, but they had already moved.

Any help that you guys can provide in locating these individuals would be deeply appreciated.

Bob Christ, President
    SeaTrepid International LLC
    Robert, Louisiana USA
    +1(985)350-6299
    email: bob.christ@seatrepid.com

Bob Christ
    Participant

Here is another Norwegian court case involving one of the principals of Energy Subsea:

22/03/2011 in Jæren District Court, Sandnes
    Case no.: In 0-039642TV1-JARE
    Judge: District Court Judge Gunn Elin Lode

I have also had a lot of correspondence from/with former employees, vendors and contractors for the various companies managed by these two "fine gentlemen". All have been quite helpful with tracking these guys.

The latest reports have one of them in Malaysia and the other recently departed from the USA (have not determined the destination as yet).

Thanks for the ongoing help folks! Any further information would be appreciated.

Bob Christ

Bob Christ
    Participant

All RIGHT!!! We just achieved service of process on one of the two Norwegian principals of Energy Subsea (it took five separate attempts – three trys in Miami and then two attempts in Los Angeles before we succeeded – this guy is slippery indeed).

The other one will be much more simple as I know where he will be. He has reportedly been in Da Nang, Vietnam this week setting up still another business.

Another matter with regard to this group of companies is that Energy Subsea Pte. Ltd. – according to the Singaporean Corporate Regulator Authority – has apparently changed its name to UNDERWATER ROBOTICS PTE. LTD. I will leave the reason for this to the reader’s imagination.

Again, I would like to thank all of you that helped with this. Now on to court.

Bob

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar