Home Forums General General Board Energy Subsea in Norway in need of ROV crew’s

Energy Subsea in Norway in need of ROV crew’s

Home Forums General General Board Energy Subsea in Norway in need of ROV crew’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Esub
    Participant
    James McLauchlan
    Participant

Cheers for the tip! :tup:

Anderre
    Participant

Would not spend my time on theese guys again and will not recomend anyone to apply! I still have not received all my salaries from them and there are many of us in the same situation… Several guys went to court to get their money they had worked for and people are now leaving like fleas from a dead dog.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Point noted.

Should anyone else have factual information or experience on this please feel free to comment.

slayer
    Participant

According to the local newspaper Stavanger Aftenblad, the IKM-group will provide 25 MNOK to save the company. Link here for Norwegian speaking persons:
    http://www.aftenbladet.no/energi/oljeservice/article643706.ece

According to the article they promise that all creditors will get their money soon. Looks like Energy Subsea have had problems getting paid from customers, maybe that’s why workers haven’t got paid yet.

I for my self would not get involved with these people, some of them have a history from other companys involving bankruptcy etc.

Apart from money issues, their products looks OK. At least something new being offered to a very conservative industry.

It’s just plain simple: Do your job to check out any company before accepting to work for them. If uncertain, ask for money up front before the job, ask for a bank guarantee or don’t work for them..

Alex ledeburg
    Participant

Dear James

I am have make very clear explanatory about Energy Subsea – ALL OF YOU GUY"S need to understand that Energy Subsea Pte Ltd – Singapore, belong Singaporeans NOT NORWEGIANS. Energy Services Ltd – offshore company and Subsea AS – Norway may belong Norwegians, so please do not mix’t up. If some body have problem about payment I am 100% SHORE this is not with Energy Subsea matter, Energy Subsea Pte Ltd do not hire crew is only owner of ROV equipments and tools and provide technical support for ROV, and during all company history not sign any contract from hire a crew at all. Energy Subsea Pte Ltd have many contracts for ROV services , but crew Energy Subsea Pte Ltd hire from 3 companies Australian, South African and Norwegian, please if some one have aproblem with contract obligations from companies who hire them for work do not blame Energy Subsea Pte Ltd, I am persenally visit them and they show me all payments to Service company was fully done for all projects, exept one of Vietnam project payments for period 25 August till 20 October 2010 was paid 50% due to VERY BAD PERFORMANCE OF CREW who ectually very sireously srew -up ROV,broken 7 fanction arm, screw up totally 500m of umbelicle, broken ROV machine many time due very bad piloting and client not pay to ROV owner 2,5 month rate at all. Thats is true. So now please every body think who is wrong and who is right.

Bhupinder Singh
    Participant

Well this is totally nonsense that evryone was paid. Noone working for Energy Subsea Norway was ever paid and if some of them are paid is due to local residents of Norway and they are still working for the company because they are afraid to losse jobs and their credit money which is still lying with the company.
    I am pretty sure that energy subsea Norway is trying to blame a shadow company in singapore and want to divert world’s attention towards singapore rather that Norway.
    Now I am also looking for other people who were cheated and are not paid by this company and their two individual persons who now a days after cheating lot of people have established their own buisness ,shamefully in Norway. The worst thing is Norweigian authoroties had also closed their eyes by not doing anything to give people justice and to stop such kind of activities ?
    This is a big isuue question to all people working for ROV industry to come forward and let the world know about ,what happened with them and together what we can do to get our hard earned money back.
    I hope this thread will reach to some positive conclusion !!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar