Home Forums General General Board England needs……

England needs……

Home Forums General General Board England needs……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    K2
    Participant

Just Rx’d this in an email….

Prime Minister John Howard – Australia

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.
    Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation’s mosques. Quote: ‘IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians.’

‘This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom’
    ‘We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!’
    ‘Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.’
    ‘We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.’
    ‘This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom,
    ‘THE RIGHT TO LEAVE’.’
    ‘If you aren’t happy here then LEAVE. We didn’t force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.’
    Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, English citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

πŸ˜†

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Re: UK national dish – curry

Des_b
    Participant

Superb!!

If you don’t like it- F@*K OFF!!!!!Thats the atittude the spineless turds over here should have…unfortunately I don’t think any of us will see it happen πŸ‘Ώ πŸ‘Ώ πŸ‘Ώ

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Sadly , Nope πŸ™
    It appears most of Britain has lost it’s bollocks over political correctiveness issues like that πŸ˜•
    I think they should bring back Hanging and National Service 😈
    That will put off alot of would be burglars , muggers πŸ™‚
    Bring back Black boards , Golliwogs , Man-hole-covers πŸ™‚
    Raid the swiss bank accounts and put the money from all the African dictators back in their own countries 8)
    Give the lottery money to just causes like Cancer research instead of the womens liberational uckers club and the Annual Anal Homosexual holiday to Sidney , Australia.
    Raise the prize money from a tenner for three numbers to One Hundred pounds which gives more of an incentive to play ( Also for just causes )
    People who arrived on a banana boat should be put back on their banana boat and sank off Newquay if they don’t leave a certain mile radius around the UK πŸ™‚
    A / Because we don’t have to pay food for them anymore .
    B / You are offerring their rights by leaving and the option to stay and get nailed in which case they help the food chain by feeding the Great whites ( which are becoming an endangered species ) off Cornwall .
    C / Eases up the housing shortage
    OR You can say to these immigrants ………………..
    ‘You can stay in our country but you have to bring money into it first to pay your way’ Β£50,000 for each body πŸ˜€
    The only people who get benefits are the people who have worked all their lives and paid towards it πŸ™‚
    The immigrants , The ones that still choose to stay can be put in the fields as pickers or Farm labourers πŸ™‚ given food vouchers and a roof over their heads in the form of tents and they would not be allowed to drive as they are f#@king useless at it
    Exellaaaaaaaaaaaaant Utopia
    πŸ˜†

Ewan McKen
    Participant

I think we should just go back to sending all our undesirables to Australia.

It seemed to work OK in the past.

CRover
    Participant

Could someone tell me what and why the f….(seems to be the flavour) is this being discussed on rovworld.com?
    Keep it relevant please. I do know for a fact there are quite a few multi-religous ROV guys who work as hard as any of us.
    I’m all for a freedom of speech, and I don’t necessarily disagree with the content, but these kind of ‘speeches’ belong in a political forum not in an ROV forum.
    Lost Boy let loose on an internaltional website discussing religeous bias is not a happy thought.
    shivers!

Cheers!!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

How about hyjaking an Arab Jet and flying it in to Mecca in the name of capitalism, sex and Drink 😈
    Bitter twisted Frustrated 😑
    😯

liddelljohn
    Participant

How about hyjaking an Arab Jet and flying it in to Mecca in the name of capitalism, sex and Drink 😈
    Bitter twisted Frustrated 😑
    😯

I volunteer to pilot it so long as its a 737 as i can fly those but wait till Ramadan when Mecca is full of Ragheads .

luckyjim37
    Participant

Is this converstion is starting to sound a little like a BNP poster campaign.

I quite agree with the sentiment of Mr Howard the stinking anti-royal leader of one of our comonwealth countries. I wonder if the Aboriginies feel like we do about foreigners invading there soil.

And as for the banana boat comments are we not just getting a little close to blantant racism here.

The fact of the matter is if all of the lazy white youth of today stopped having kids at 15 and 16 so they can leave home and get a council house and instead went out and got a job then there maybe would not be such a crunch on council housing for the genuinely low paid.

If more students did degrees as doctors instead of Art of Klingon there would not be a need to employ doctors from other countries, same with vets and nurses.

We in this country are desperately short of plumbers, electricians, gas fitters and brick layers so we employ polish, african, indian and anyone else to do these jobs.

Britain is lazy so before we all get on our high horses about foreigners and other cultures invading us I think we need to sort out our own back yard first.

As much as you may dislike it foreign workers who seem to be muslim by the large are keeping the economy going not just taking jobs as street cleaners but also doctors and lawyers.

Yes we are all to PC but could we afford to lose the skill base if every muslim worker moved back to Pakistan or which ever country they came from.

Also there are plenty of homegrown extremist views around from third and fourth generation families in this country. These guys are British. Maybe the reasons for this need to be looked at and addressed in the short term to make a long term future for our once Great Britain.

Alternatively we could deport all of the Scottish and Welsh out of England which may help with the housing problems.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
    That………………………….. Cracked me up πŸ˜†
    You forgot those other ‘uckers in Earlscourt though πŸ˜€

luckyjim37
    Participant

Earlscourt??

Anonymous

Hi Guys
    I am not from UK so please tell me what’s the difference between Scottish and Welsh, I think they sound the same.
    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Ray Shields
    Participant

Hi Guys
    I am not from UK so please tell me what’s the difference between Scottish and Welsh, I think they sound the same.
    πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Most of our sheep have black faces whereas the Welsh are white…

Baaaah!

Anonymous

Ray
    I was not thinking about the sheep πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Ray Shields
    Participant

Ray
    I was not thinking about the sheep πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I thought thats all us Scots and Welsh thought about??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar