Home Forums General General Board FSSL pilot requirements

FSSL pilot requirements

Home Forums General General Board FSSL pilot requirements

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    gareth martin
    Participant

It is good to hear the high standards of engineering required to gain employment with FSSL.

As long as your a dab hand at rendering and pointing the jobs yours!!

No experience in Elec, Mech or any other discipline needed.

Just bring your hawk and trowel…….

rory
    Participant

Must have a family member up in the dizzy heights of FSSL office me thinks!!!!!!!! its not what you know………….. 🙄

Chaos
    Participant

You are right, its not what you know judging by the people that are getting jobs at the moment.

Whats wrong with employing someone with a background thats useful to rovs?

But then again lets face it some jobs need Ringmasters not Superintendents.

gareth martin
    Participant

To get to the dizzy heights at FSSL, you may only need the same qualifacations for skimming 😯 . As I’ve heard there’s a few ringmasters at the top of the FSSL echolon!!! Honk honk!!!

Crusty the clown, has been shortlisted for an executive position, but is over qualified!!

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Unfortunately in these busy times the office staff seem to be taking lots of CV’s at face value and as a result we have all been sent rather a lot of "hairdressers" lately.

It will only be a matter of time before an accident or an asset loss will redress (pun intended) this situation.

It seems that already a few companies are recruiting proper trainees again and that can only be good for the industry as a whole.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

A quick word of warning from a legal standpoint.

Today, a post and the offending account has been deleted from this thread (by me) as it was clearly slanderous and aimed at a known individual.

Those of you that think this behaviour is funny or acceptable should read more here.

kerry howden
    Participant

Yes KeyserSoze you are right enough about office staff believing everything on a CV.
    According to his CV, my trainee is a qualified electrician, who by the way doesnt know Ohms law…………..

Exile, good luck with your brickies laborer

liddelljohn
    Participant

sometimes it works out one of the best PTs I met when working for Fugro was actually a chef before he became a PT but he did read all the manuals and listen to the old timers he is now after 5 years a very good ROVer but he is one of the exceptions in my opinion

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar