Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Fugro Aberdeen + Abu Dhabi Require Sea Eye + FCV Personnel !

Fugro Aberdeen + Abu Dhabi Require Sea Eye + FCV Personnel !

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Fugro Aberdeen + Abu Dhabi Require Sea Eye + FCV Personnel !

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Roy Simson
    Participant

This has been a ongoing urgent requirement for the past few weeks form Fugro Aberdeen they require experienced FCV personnel for a Drill Support job .Plus Sea Eye Tiger personnel for 2 Platform inspection jobs all projects are in the North Sea so full certs are required .

Contact details are :-

Via there main web site http://www.fugro.com/careers/

Or Deni Sarafimoski d.sarafimoski@fugro.com

Fugro Abu Dhabi have a ongoing requirement for all experienced Rov personnel with FCV and Sea Eye Experience like Panther Plus .

Contact details are :-

jobs@fugro-uae.com

Saifus Sadiq s.sadiq@fugro-uae.com

Raptor

Ray Shields
    Participant

Note contracting the HR person won’t get you on those jobs as it is Agency personnel they are looking for not staff.

If you are interested contact your Agency of choice and get them to get in touch.

Roy Simson
    Participant

Understood Ray but Staff or Free lance its clear that they require people Urgent this is why I did add the http://www.fugro.com/careers/ .

Unless its mandatory to use a agency ?

Raptor

Ray Shields
    Participant

As far as I aware its Agency personnel they are looking for.

As with every other ROV company, they are always looking in general for experienced staff. But not many appear to want to join 😀

Although it was a very slow start to the year, work still appears to be going at full summer tilt at the moment hence the shortage.

Roy Simson
    Participant

Yes Ray there is a big shortage of Experienced personnel but no body is going to go staff for the money that’s on offer.

From speaking with them they will accept any experienced personnel as long as there certs are all in date I think its a case of having to accept what is available or cancel or delay projects .

At the end of the day its down to day rate and I dont think its moved much in 5 years working for Fugro as a Supervisor or a Pilot Tec .

Raptor

Ray Shields
    Participant

Always depends on which OpCo you are talking about, they may all contain the same core name but each one does things their own way.

Paywise there have been a number of payrises over the last 5 years for staff in my OpCo including a holiday pay package worth over £5k to Supers, there were two payrises in 2012, one at the start of 2013 and one at 2014.

I cannot comment on payrates for Agency personnel as I have no idea what they get paid. It would be nice if people sent in updates to ROVWorld for us to update the pay rates page, but no-one sends them in anymore.

Roy Simson
    Participant

I think at the end of the day its all down to money and looking back through the Archives on this site we have had this discussion before over rates however a few years ago there was not this shortage .

All ok on the payrises that’s understandable since it started to get busy about 2013 .But speaking from a free lance point of view rates have not move in the north sea or the middle east .

I think the problem is your salary and I am day rate however when company’s contact me direct and tell me what there paying and then agency’s contact me with the same job I think people should be given the opportunity to work direct . As we are not talking about a few hundred pounds over a month its a few thousand , Money that should be in your pocket and not there’s .

Anyway I seem to be getting off the topic but with the cost of living going up the last thing you want to be doing is giving away a few thousand pounds to some middle man .

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar