Home Forums General General Board Have you lost an ROV? Why not sell that spare TMS ?

Have you lost an ROV? Why not sell that spare TMS ?

Home Forums General General Board Have you lost an ROV? Why not sell that spare TMS ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Savante
    Participant

I’m interested in all small garage-type tms for an inspection-class vehicle. any proposals to lost_in_the_oggy@savante.co.uk

rovnumpty
    Participant

I like it Savante!

I applaud your ingenuity, but you’d have to be lacking something to allow a system offshore without insurance to cover just that possibilty.

Mind you, I do remembed sonsub singpore doing something along these lines a few years ago, you may get a reply from them.

outsider
    Participant

That was a work class launched via TMS (no garage), an expensive mistake! The Far Soveriegn eats ROVs for breakfast or in this case supper. 😥

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Outsider,

Best you better blame the ROV superintendent/supervisor first (as usual) – as it’s their call…. before blaming (however inept) the marine crew are….. There actually is a STOP policy, right?

outsider
    Participant

Scott,

Not blaming anybody as I do not know the whole story as to what happened, I did see the consequenses though! Mearly pointing out it was a very expensive mistake and yes there should have been stop procedures in place.
    (Did you think my comment Supper meant Suppervisor, supper is UK English for late evening meal) 🙄 probably my lousey spelling 😆

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Nah 🙂
    Scott is not English so that’s his get out clause 😀
    Supper is after High tea , Scott but before Dinner 😀
    A good time to lose an ROV 😀
    It is usually when the Trainee or competant ( "I’ve been doing it three years so I’m good now " 😯 ) is left on the sticks to go get scram.
    Sorry , Couldna resist it 😀 savante
    Back on track , though , have you spoken to Mike Kernaghan – Deepsearch ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar