Home Forums General General Board How many ROV’s

How many ROV’s

Home Forums General General Board How many ROV’s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    me
    Participant

Guys
    How many do they have
    OI i heard 150
    7 i heard 120
    Sonsub 70
    Fugro?
    Canyon?
    ISS
    Stsrov?
    Technip?
    CTC?
    Mermaid?
    Halul?
    Global marine?
    DOFsubsea?
    Deepocean?
    Allseas?
    who did i forget?
    Please fill in.

rovredneck
    Participant

Dont know how many systems they have right off the top of my head but dont forget DMT,C-Innovations, and Phoenix.

Anonymous

STS
    Hallin Marine
    Neptune Marine

Anonymous

Acergy
    AME
    TMT

me
    Participant

Hi
    OK i forgot a few small players (kidding)
    but how many ROV’s do they have, thats what i would like to know, please.

Mrhappy
    Participant

Look on the company websites and they will tell you

K2
    Participant

me

I’m curious, why would you need/want to know…..or are you incredibly bored?! 😆

If there’s a good answer please share your findings with us….not the number of ROVs but your conclusions drawn from the info…

😉

melvodon
    Participant

hmm your info is well of OI have 260 i rekon with 40 new world wide systems this year think there on mag 165 now and mill42 ,18 scv,9 sealion,7spectrums,1dragon,3 triton xls,few wonderfully morphed perrys subs into some thing else ie mag tr,mag sc few maxs ,9 min,and few odd ball ones .

Sclub had 100 when i was working there 4 yrs ago and they have expanded there fleet

fugro i would think 100 odd

acergy about 50 some old scvs and some new ones and the acv ones

right im bored now hope this helps

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

Melvo d, you speak like a seasoned pro! and theres DNT, TS marine, are MTQ still on the go? used to be Sarb marine, SBM, Triton logging.

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

Melvo d should you not be out on the winch or making tea instead of arsing around on here.

rovredneck
    Participant

Melvodon, I’m actually sitting with Mill 49 right now and there are several more after this one.

melvodon
    Participant

seasoned pro never,just bored sitting in staffhouse after small hitch ,and my brand new sony shite psp has gave up the ghost after 2 plays 🙁 🙁 🙁 and as for making tea its easy make shite tea they never ask again after that …its more like been fixing every fliping thing on the sponge of a sub the last week,yeah new some the names that you mentioned just couldnt be arsed typing after Acergy as i got bored

And you dissapointed me was expecting a reply of (yeah 260 shite subs that are only good for driil support) 🙂

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

Na, only 257 shite subs, you say they have 3 TXL’s, keep telling you PSS is clearly the way ahead, I suppose at least they do have 3 decent ones. And your correct with the they are only good for drill support as, correct me if I’m wrong but 99% of there work is drill support, I suppose they must use the TXL’s for anything other than drill support.

Savante
    Participant

MTQ disappeared a while ago. Shame – they had good kit – eyeballs. Can’t remember who they sold out to. Think they had stuff in singers too? visited their base in aberdeen a couple of times.

Sarb marine was bought by ISS in the early days.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar