Home Forums General General Board I know a secret about someone’s web identity, do you???

I know a secret about someone’s web identity, do you???

Home Forums General General Board I know a secret about someone’s web identity, do you???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    The_Duke_of_ROV
    Participant

I had the unfortunate misfortune of working with someone recently and he has now left us, thank goodness but he has got his wish and look out Subsea 7 you have a new nighshift supervisor coming your way and he goes by the handle of comped up.

waynemb17
    Participant

Thanks for that but are you that much of a twat you call your self ROV VALLEY COMMANDER to hide your identity. Too many people on this web site hide behind nick names, alter ego’s and seem to slag all and sundry why don’t you share with us all compdup’s shortfalls so the guy can at least defend himself ?????? And may i just add i have never worked with the guy but don’t like this type of witch hunt. If the guy has pissed you off then pull him don’t go on a web site to slag him off as you just make your self look little..

waynemb17
    Participant

Sorry THE DUKE OF ROV :tdn:

ROV_VALLEY_COMMANDO
    Participant

And its Commando, get it right if yer going to give me a bolloking for something i didn’t say.

Anonymous

Grow up you stupid kid.If some of the rubbish we get on ROV world,actually really does work with ROV,s and offshore,boot them
    out now,as we dont need this slime offshore….

TheBaron
    Participant

Low……………..yeah, just plain low! 👿

Donnie Cameron
    Participant

I agree this kind of bitching and backstabbing is unhelpful to all working in the industry. Gotta be careful when you start slagging people off in the public domain mate what goes around usually comes around.

Sarcy
    Participant

nothing wrong with expressing an opinion about someone, good or bad, it is just an opinion.
    nothing wrong with having a moan or a bit of a bitch either, this site would be a bit light on posts if we were not allowed to do any of the above.

Sarcy
    Participant

I like my alter ego anyway.

Steve
    Participant

lol

Cabledog
    Participant

Been away for a while guys, good to see things have not changed 🙄 🙄

Be good
    Dog

low_ir
    Participant

Everyone’s entitled to my opinion!! 😆

Paul Bond
    Participant

I hear he speaks highly of you as well Duke 😆

I go on to jobs expecting everyone to be a plank and then if they’re ok it’s a pleasant surprise!

It works for me 😀

Keep smiling everyone

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Uhhh… let’s see….. I used to be conceited, but now I’m perfect….. 🙄

Paul Bond
    Participant

Haha.

Anyone heard of the phrase ‘ tongue in cheek’ lol

Keep smiling all 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar