Home Forums General General Board Is it worth at 49 to pass an electronic course?

Is it worth at 49 to pass an electronic course?

Home Forums General General Board Is it worth at 49 to pass an electronic course?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    peckels
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve read the FAQ’s and search the Forum but can’t find what I need.
    Can someone please help me out with the following question: I am 49 years old and would like to enter the ROV market. Is it worth spending two years studying electronics and do I have any chance then to be hired?
    (otherwise I’m undergraduated both in economics and informatics and fluent in french, german and spanish but can’t find a job in France because of my age).
    Thanks for your answers.
    Frédéric.

Ray Shields
    Participant

Hi,
    I’ve read the FAQ’s and search the Forum but can’t find what I need.
    Can someone please help me out with the following question: I am 49 years old and would like to enter the ROV market. Is it worth spending two years studying electronics and do I have any chance then to be hired?
    (otherwise I’m undergraduated both in economics and informatics and fluent in french, german and spanish but can’t find a job in France because of my age).
    Thanks for your answers.
    Frédéric.

I would say "unlikely". All you would have is one technical qualification. You have no hands on experience working in electrics, electronics, or hydraulics.

You would be competing against hundreds of people who have all the relevant technical qualifications and experience. Age would be irrelevant.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar