Home Forums General General Board Its an Ex-Pat life for me,

Its an Ex-Pat life for me,

Home Forums General General Board Its an Ex-Pat life for me,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    bburns-mansell
    Participant

It was just a genreal question really as it has come to my attention that a lot of you gentlemen live in some of the nicest locations this planet has to offer.

But were would you say is the best location? i.e no tax, lifestlye, etc.

Spacer
    Participant

Thailand!!

TheBaron
    Participant

Hands down, B.C.! 8)

Seatechs
    Participant

Hartlepool, Gods little acre, unless you’re a monkey.

Mr_Crabs
    Participant

Bikini Bottom where else! 😀

bburns-mansell
    Participant

Not sure on the weather at Bikini Bottom, a little too wet for my liking. To much like the UK.

Thailand, does have a certain appeal to it.

Cabledog
    Participant

Come on man it has to be the Philippines

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Spacer and Ben are right at the time of press. 27 yrs. here and still lovin’ it…

Cable dog, ya’ gotta give too many handouts in the Forgotten Is. It’s Xmas, what you buy me???

Crabs (I’m not gonna’ query that handle dude!), Uh… rain 230 days++ / year???

bburns-mansell
    Participant

So Thailand it is then, any one been a little further a field and say NZ, Cook Islands, I think thats tax free.

Anonymous

Too many Kiwis……

Anonymous

Hi
    Thailand is tax free

Mark DuPriest
    Participant

Tried Brazil (> 10yr’s)- it sucks :tdn: , liars, thieves & murderers and thats just the Police !!! constant threat of violence…not a slap in the face but a bullet in the back, little to no English. Generaly trust Brazilians as far as you can throw them.

Thailand gets my vote. So far….sweet people, generaly not thieves, respectful when treated well, pretty girls. 😉

polo
    Participant

Thailand is a pretty good place to be, have been here for 16 years, as long as you avoid falling for the bar girl with extended poor family and the sick buffalo you can do good, bank your money outside the country and keep your spending modest let everyone think you are a backpacker or a Kiwi and the greedy theiving gits stay away from you. You can still have a good time and enjoy a good standard of living whilst saving money, there is no way that I wish to return to the UK unless I do a trip in the North Sea, fly in,work and fly out.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Thailand is a pretty good place to be, have been here for 16 years, as long as you avoid falling for the bar girl with extended poor family and the sick buffalo you can do good, bank your money outside the country and keep your spending modest let everyone think you are a backpacker or a Kiwi and the greedy theiving gits stay away from you. You can still have a good time and enjoy a good standard of living whilst saving money, there is no way that I wish to return to the UK unless I do a trip in the North Sea, fly in,work and fly out.

😡 😡 😡

Wouldn’t want to that – fly in / out of the UK – this week re: farqin’ terrorists. SHITE!! but I AM FLYING IN!!

polo
    Participant

Well with the bombs and the flooding it seems that flying in to the UK is not really a good idea maybe fly to Holland and do crew changes at Rotterdam, and of course spend some time in the "coffee" shops on your return trip.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar