Home Forums General General Board KLM Crackdown!!!!

KLM Crackdown!!!!

Home Forums General General Board KLM Crackdown!!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Andy Shiers
    Participant

I beg to differ , dear chap 🙂
    Once upon a time when KLM was Dutch you could upgrade using your points earned 😀
    But now that the French Twatted ‘We shall strike and again……..we shall strike again 😯 ‘ Air France got involved 😕
    They have stopped the upgrades , The points earned are now harder to get and most definately harder to book in advance and you can ONLY upgrade if you have paid full fare or They feel sympathy for you ( In other words You have a higher card than someone else 😀 )
    To the French 👿 ……………………………………….
    "I fart in your general direction !" 😈

TheBaron
    Participant

Le Lost Garcon is correct about the loss of upgrade facility on most seamans discount KLM tickets. If you check the Flying Blue clauses it states:
    "On paid tickets in specific booking classes only (upgrades can only be requested if you hold a full-fare Economy Class ticket in one of the following booking classes: S/X/B on KLM".
    I think my tickets normally are an ‘N’ or an ‘R’ class. Your best approach is identify one of the KLM desk girls and bring her gifts of chocolates, etc. each time you pass through. I’ve had 3 trans-Atlantic upgrades via this rather sucky method. If anyone is in Vancouver airport, check out the Pushtan girl with emerald green eyes at the KLM baggage check-in desk. Mmmmm 😳

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Your other job Baz 😀
    Must be hell trying to find your size high heel shoes 😕
    Unless you’re in Abu Dhobi that is 😯

LukeD
    Participant

I was put in the Travel lodge due to Plane delays by KLM.
    The food was crap and the room was new techno Prison 👿
    I would definately opt for other companies than KLM 😡

Benny Edelman
    Participant

I had my seamens’ book checked in BKK last night, I carry a Bahamas one, the girl checked but once she saw that it has regular entries with ship stamps over the past years she had not problems with it.
    On the points side, you get 25% if you are booked V class plus bonuses according to your elite status.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar