Home Forums General General Board Mansell Recruitment Group

Mansell Recruitment Group

Home Forums General General Board Mansell Recruitment Group

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    bburns-mansell
    Participant

Hello Gentlemen,

Just a note to say I have now left Mansell Recruitment Group and I will be surfacing again shortly. In the mean time please keep in touch via the PM fuction.

I have spoken to a lot of you guys and see alot of you as friends rather then candidates. So make sure you keep intouch.

Best Regards,
    Ben Burns

Budgie
    Participant

Hi Ben, So now it makes sense to why you never called me after i sent my cv. Do you have anyone else at mansell that can help me get started in ROV. or maybe you can help me out when you are settled in pasters new.

Brian

Andy Shiers
    Participant

😕 Oh Dear 🙁

bburns-mansell
    Participant

Dont worry Lostboy, I will be back soon enough. So you shouldnt miss me too much? lol 😆

Joel W
    Participant

Good luck Ben

Cheers

Joel

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Have fun!! Speak with ya’ soon.

Scott

bburns-mansell
    Participant

Cheers Gentlemen,

beagle
    Participant

All the best Ben and thanks for all your help…..
    Rob

Subhuman
    Participant

Hi Ben
    Was talking to you yesterday morning and when I called back at the end of the day you were gone!! Had a talk with a nice gal from your office and she is going to “try” and continue where you left off. I think there going to miss you big time. 😕

stovieheed
    Participant

Hey Ben,

I take it there is no point calling you back then after you left a message on my answering machine. Have you gone off to set up your own business after harvesting all the contact info from the lads on ROVworld?

Paul Bond
    Participant

Good luck with whatever you do mate – never worked through you but enjoyed the phone calls.

Anonymous

content removed by admin

Auriga
    Participant

Hi h20mrv!

Not sure your quote:
    ‘guys, stick with the top guns, ukps, proffs, hpruk, subserv pro ect, they will be there through thick and thin, build a good relationship with a good agent and WHEN, not if the thin times come, a GOOD agent will keep you going, not like this fly by night.’

is strictly true!

I was working for UKPS and had a lot of work on a regular basis, however after they were take over by the TRiton group that all changed.

All the ROV and 3.4 work seemed to dry up with them and it appeared that they were just employing a core crew!

So as for seeing you throught the lean times well I held on for 4 months with no work from them before moving onto another agency!

Might just be me but I’d like to know if anyone else had a similar experience. 🙂

rovstuff
    Participant

Ouch!! 😕

That hurts!!! 😈

bburns-mansell
    Participant

Hi H20mrv,

As ever your full of wonderful insight, just to make you aware the reason why I left Mansell was they decided not to work with companys outside the UK. As I am sure you are aware the oil and gas industry is international market place. As for cowboys and clowns sounds to me like you have a vivid imagination.

Mansell, are a great company and they DO NOT PROVIDE TRADES AND LABOUR. They are a technical recruitment company.

I have helped many many people get a better package, and I am proud of that fact. I can sleep at night, knowing I am not a cowboy or a clown. The the question is can you?

Best Regards,
    Ben Burns
    Retired clown for now!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar