Home Forums General General Board Mist certificate ?????

Mist certificate ?????

Home Forums General General Board Mist certificate ?????

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

I have done 2 MIST courses this year one for ISS and another for Dong Energy

apparently i passed both times but what interests me is they dont issue a certificate ,
    so does that mean i am covered by Mist if another employer asks or is there an online database i should be accessing ,
    i work through agencies and they dont seem to have a clue either???? only seems to interest some european companies in north sea area no interest in MIST in africa middle east or asia and i ahve been all over the world this year .

deepseacon
    Participant

Its linked in with your Vantage number. So by having a valid Opito Survival then you have your Vanatge Number & Mist is added to the data base there.

John Bridgett
    Participant

I have done 2 MIST courses this year one for ISS and another for Dong Energy

apparently i passed both times but what interests me is they dont issue a certificate ,
    so does that mean i am covered by Mist if another employer asks or is there an online database i should be accessing ,
    i work through agencies and they dont seem to have a clue either???? only seems to interest some european companies in north sea area no interest in MIST in africa middle east or asia and i ahve been all over the world this year .

I got a certificate with mine done at Maersk in Aberdeen.

J

Mike McEwan
    Participant

If you print out the final page this has a completion number on it. You can show this to prove you have done it.

liddelljohn
    Participant

i did them through company websites and I dont have access , its not a big deal but a ertificate would be useful ,called ISS office today and they dont know about certificates just that its in the database somewhere ???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar