Home Forums General General Board My own free flyer?

My own free flyer?

Home Forums General General Board My own free flyer?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Doeve
    Participant

hey everybody,

I’m new on this forum, and registered myself because I have a question. I’m working in the offshore industry as DPO and ROV pilot of a rockdumper ROV This ROV is 20T on deck and not free flying but hanging in 3 umbilicals. (So i’m not a freak which saw an awesome movie on youtube and found hiself a new challenge 😉
    Maybe I have the opportunity to buy a second handed seabotix LBV150-4. So i can do some work in my holiday time…My plan was to do optical inspections and search for lost objects on the seabed/canalfloor…What do you think about that plan?
    I found this topic on your forum http://www.rovworld.com/ftopict-4579-seabotix+lbv+1504.html but I couldn’t find any other second handed ROV via the deep search engine? Can anybody explain me how this works? Because I want to compare the offer I got, with other ones on the market…

Every advise is welcome

me
    Participant
    Doeve
    Participant

Thanks me! the document gives me any impression about the current prices…but not enough about the type and how old it is etc…what type of sonar etc…where can i find that? Or should I contact the deep search for that info?

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

Thanks me! the document gives me any impression about the current prices…but not enough about the type and how old it is etc…what type of sonar etc…where can i find that? Or should I contact the deep search for that info?

Just contact MARE, they’ll give you all the info etc. Been tempted a few times myself

Monkey

Doeve
    Participant

Is their anybody on this forum doing the same work with a seabotix ROV? I don’t need to live from this work financial, but reerning the money I Invested would be nice 😉
    Even though it looks like a difficult market to me to get in? You should advertise via your own website, and put posters at local harbors?
    Their is also a lot of divers which do the same job? What day-rate can I ask?

Ricky
    Participant

You could contact Mark at http://www.Pro-ROV.com

He does a lot of offshore and inshore work with SeaBotix ROVs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar