Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Pay Rate?

Pay Rate?

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates Pay Rate?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mag50
    Participant

What is the pay range for supervisor position in the US. Salary, ffshore date/ rate, shop day rate, bonuse?
    All reasonable reponse will be considered. You may pm me

Ray Shields
    Participant

It depends on many many variables. where is the work, what country the company is based in, what your nationality is, what your experience is, etc.

The answer is unfortunately a figure in which both you and the company are happy to accept. That can between £10,000 and £60,000 a year or maybe some other figure. They may offer salary, they may offer dayrate.

It is also better just to ask a question once in one thread rather than in different threads at the same time.

Gamekeeper
    Participant

Mag 50, ask for what you think you are worth & negotiate afterwards if necessary, do not sell yourself short.

ROV_Monkey
    Participant

From the front end,

(after dealing with god knows how many agency "CVs" recently)

I’ll want to see a proper CV and appraisals from previous jobs. (If they cannot be provided I’m not interested – you will not get onboard)

What the office pay you and what you consider your job title to be is, to me, irrelevant.

My number one question will be, are you fit for purpose, can I use you?

Monkey

Ray Shields
    Participant

Mag50,

I dont need the whole details of your offer.

You are either happy with what they offer you or you are not and tell them so. It’s up to you.

Anonymous

Hi,
    I believe that standard average rates are for all positions. Techs should get around $20-$25/hr. Lead techs $25-$32/HR, Supervisors $32-$40/hr. All these numbers are based on experience, attitude, people skills and willingness to continue learning and taking initiative in learning other aspects of the industry, that is deck work, survey, acronyms and understanding of how the sub-sea equipment works and are integrated as well as the tooling.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Mag 50, ask for what you think you are worth & negotiate afterwards if necessary, do not sell yourself short.

BUT start very high please….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar