Home Forums General General Board Pilot flying Hours

Pilot flying Hours

Home Forums General General Board Pilot flying Hours

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Andy Shiers
    Participant

Don’t listen to adamin from Perth , Pipeline is boring , Drivel and is so easy that a squirrel with scuba tanks could fly it 😯 .
    If ya get lost you can go in one or two directions to find the job ! 😯
    How hard is that ?

Morne
    Participant

Slayered here

Hey lost boy I know what you mean with pipe line inspection is boring because I am currently a Crawler Pilot and am putting in at least a 130 hours plus a month and that is sitting and mining a straight lane of 200 meters and then we fly back to the new lane and start all over again. That is why I am going to get myself in the free flying game it is more fun and challenging. Is Subsea 7 a good place to start?

8)
    Slayered
    8)

ekmonster
    Participant

Yes, it is a good place to start….. again depending on the job cos sometimes the supervisor can’t put the trainee on the sticks cos the client is always watching the monitor on the bridge and he wants to get the job to be done fast.

Adam Freeburn
    Participant

Sorry i thought you were after hours not just experience.

Best looking for an insection program, lots of endless days flying around and through jackets, plenty of anodes to get caught up on and maneouvour around.

Clients are not around as the job is so boring, and plenty of time to teach those who want to learn.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Uh 😕

Morne
    Participant

Slayered Here

lostboy Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:35 pm Post subject:

——————————————————————————–

Uh

Sorry Lost boy but are you lost or are you just a out of your mind.

8)
    Slayered
    8)

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Ooh , A bit of both really 😕

Morne
    Participant

Slayered Here

Great lost boy, join the club.

8)
    Cheers Slayered
    8)

SpearROV
    Participant

Bloody hell , That is a stupid question !

Anonymous

Trainee? trainee?

Dont you mean …………

" Associate Pilot Technician"

Black Dog
    Participant

ROV

rovbionic
    Participant

Me thinks quality instead of quantity.

Intervention with and additional workclass in the near vicinity while the vehicle is tooled up to the nines and the manifolds are in tight quarters.

Some guys go thru their whole career without such experience …some of us just are lucky for want of another term.

Looking at structures and deploying tooling via manips (some mid water work if you will lads) is a different animal all together.

Construction will do me fine any day (providing we has a gooden for a bumper bar 😉

Andy Shiers
    Participant

And a crash helmet around the sonar 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

And a crash helmet around the sonar 😀

Lost means for workclass vehicles, not the plastic vehicles.

Morne
    Participant

Slayered Here

Can you guys not post something non useful and stop posting childish comments? For some reason I still wonder if you really can pilot a Rov. The forum is here not for short stupid comments but for comments that is going to help people in making the right decisions for their future. And it is the same guys that are pitching up at all the forums with no educational comments but a fifth graders comment.

Cheers

8)
    Slayered
    8)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar