Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion ROV 3D industrial animation

ROV 3D industrial animation

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion ROV 3D industrial animation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    morfeo
    Participant

hello ROVers! 🙂

i am fascinated by the things modern rovs can do. so fascinated that i started to produce 3d movies about the possible missions that are performed by off shore oil companies.

i checked some videos made by companies that produce 3d but i found most of the bit boring.

so what im trying to do is to spice up the rovs presentation and tasks to make it more exciting for customers, audience and internally in a company. i want them to become exciting mini movies with audio and narration. like in the discovery channel!

i would like that you rovers take a look into it, perhaps you like it and we can start a collaboration. i made a FANTASY ROV, it is not technically accurate nor it tries to be, its just a demo on how a project could be presented.

my video: http://www.3drenderingdesign.com

thanks for your opinions, hints and possible cooperation!

cheers

morfevs

Donnie Cameron
    Participant

Thanks for your presentation and it looks great. But my clients are not interested in animation they want real time video that shows it as it really is may it be in 1D 2D or 3D. The capability for ROVs to give this product to the client has already been proven.

morfeo
    Participant

hi!
    you mean real time as if it was a video game? or how. i am able to produce real time 3d but the controls wouldnt be exactly as the real, or perhaps u mean a rov simulator?

let me know if u have some examples!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar