Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    KeyserSoze
    Participant

Mrhappy, are you workclass or eyeball?

There still seems to be a slight discrepancy with differing rates of pay, not only at supervisor level but right across the board!

Mrhappy
    Participant

Workclass.

The other supervisors at my worksite all seem to be on the same rate now(unless they are just saying that and they are all on more but don’t want to hurt my feelings!!)

KeyserSoze
    Participant

Well I guess that makes you "Mrhappy" then!!

The other possibility is that they may be on less than you and are only pretending to save face. Ho-ho!

Take it easy….

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Has anybody lately ACTUALLY LOOKED at your payslip and compared it with the Dayrate quotes in this thread???????????? 😆

Look very carefully at the history of this thread and each of the Dayrate columns, etc. I smell something funny………. 😳

Gina, has someone hacked into this thread??? Ie: the rates seem very low….. ❗

Or is it all the new bodies coming into this industry that are bringing the rates down????? ❓ 👿 Or is it something else??? You guys with 8 to 14 years experience watch your backs!!!!!! Hmmmm… waiting for the queries (but not queerys) re: this one…

Albeit, I don’t have a problem………….. 8)

Scott (with 2 "t’s")

TheBaron
    Participant

Hey Scotbeve, you must have a good trainee to get 2 "t’s". I’ll bet at least one of them comes, "rimmed"!

madddawg
    Participant

Yo,

Acergy rates for SA p/t 2’s is USD 330 and USD 370 for p/t 1’s…

The Dawg 😈

rovshakk
    Participant

Any chance of an update on the pay rate page ? June was the last 😕 !!!
    Being with S7 I wondered if we caught up with all the others with the May pay rise or have they all shot up again ???????? 😕 😕 😕 😕

Ghost
    Participant

[Furgros lates rates for Trainee,s are as follows basic 17K & 70 a day offshore, This come from a very reliable source & is correct to date

LOL I WOULDNT GET OUT MY BED FOR THAT WHEN I WAS A TRAINEE!!! 😀

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

Any chance of an update on the pay rate page ? June was the last 😕 !!!
    Being with S7 I wondered if we caught up with all the others with the May pay rise or have they all shot up again ???????? 😕 😕 😕 😕

We would love to update the rates page, but we need new rates to add to the page! Our only source for rates is you guys…

Please send your rates to: rates @ rovworld.com, then when we get back from offshore in 4 weeks we’ll update the page.

Best Regards
    Gina

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Guys and gals,

Try to keep this thread updated as often as possible. From the last one in June 07′, the rates are definitely low!

😯

sedco
    Participant

I would venture a guess that the lack of updates has more to do with lads not sending new info in rather than Gina not having the time to update the details or rates being lower.

sedco
    Participant

Doh- no need to guess, what Gina said 2 posts above.

luckyjim37
    Participant

Thats a fair comment but I read someone had updated Allseas rates on here and the company does not even appear on the database.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I would venture a guess that the lack of updates has more to do with lads not sending new info in rather than Gina not having the time to update the details or rates being lower.

Yeah dude, that’s what I meant. The worldwide rates have gone up considerably in the past 6 months. What I think is that readers of this site aren’t inputting enough to merit a proper update. 🙄

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Yeah dude, that’s what I meant. The worldwide rates have gone up considerably in the past 6 months. What I think is that readers of this site aren’t inputting enough to merit a proper update. 🙄

That’s exactly how it is. Gina and I were discussing this very recently. The rates are updated when there are rates sent in. Nothing coming our way means no updates as [mentioned before] we do not have a secret source from which we can update from.

regards

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar