Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

James,

Yep, thought it was that… 😕 This thread is supposed to help all and sundry! What’s up readers? Especially you young lads – put your rates in no matter how low you think they may be. The idea is to see the wide range / disparity of the rates. We all cut our own deals. I mean, take a good look at the rates page!! The mind boggles doesn’t it… 😕 Get my point???

Anonymous

There is some shocking miss information going on here, please all of you who are company men, stop scare mungering, we know more than you think, I could post up here the complete payrates for all the major ROV company, quite a spreadsheet, the companies analyse each other to see where they are on a league table of payers, and some companies are not careful when it comes to data protection management!!

if you can’t get the following then start worrying you are getting stiffed as these are not the higher rates, where in the world makes no difference now, the decent companies pay the same where ever you go.

Supervisor £370
    Snr Pilot £320
    Pilot £300
    Trainee – Who cares, be happy to get into such an exclusive club, you’ll soon be on at least the above money.

Savechange

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

With all the talk of IMCA this and IMCA that, certs this and certs that, then why isn’t there a set pay structure with performance / production / safety bonuses at the end of the year (orifice dawgs & agencies please note). And in saying this, as with any sensible industry standard pay scale – the more years / experience you’ve got the more you get paid (once a again set).

Such as: Supt. – construction or subsea completions:

10 – 15 yrs. in = GBP 380, 15 – 20 yrs. in = 400, 20 – 25 yrs. in = 420

Supv.:
    10 – 15 yrs. in = 365, 15-20 in = 385, 20-25 yrs. in = 405

Inspection:
    Supt.:
    10 – 15 yrs, in = 360, and so on in GBP 20 increments

The unions in the UK don’t want anything to do with us (except take your cash) and an impending strike probably won’t make anything but a one inch blurb in a national rag (and a piss take at that). So, why not stick to our guns with a fair rate schedule for all and keep your lifestyles / budgets in check???

DANFROV
    Keymaster

Good work,

You are doing a great job.

Dan

rigboot
    Participant

There is some shocking miss information going on here, please all of you who are company men, stop scare mungering, we know more than you think, I could post up here the complete payrates for all the major ROV company, quite a spreadsheet, the companies analyse each other to see where they are on a league table of payers, and some companies are not careful when it comes to data protection management!!

if you can’t get the following then start worrying you are getting stiffed as these are not the higher rates, where in the world makes no difference now, the decent companies pay the same where ever you go.

Supervisor £370
    Snr Pilot £320
    Pilot £300
    Trainee – Who cares, be happy to get into such an exclusive club, you’ll soon be on at least the above money.

Savechange

You better get onto your employer/agent and ask to get on the good jobs, these rates a distressingly low

Even salary Supvs are pushing £425, with SSE at £380 & SE £365

Good luck

Rhodes
    Participant

I just wanted to know if you knew RUMIC rates?
    Thank you ❓

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

I just wanted to know if you knew RUMIC rates?
    Thank you ❓

Rhodes,
    Once again, without the proper input from other forum members the rates page is incomplete.

Any other readers help this chap out?? AND how about some more input?? I’m in SE Asia and I get paid on the top 1% scale – can’t think of this being possible as it’s close – same as, and in some cases more than – N Sea rates.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Scott

Thanks for the input.

As Scott has pretty much said….. No rates sent in = No rates being updated.

This is a self help thing. You know…. give something for free, like a bit of time and effort, and get something back in return.
    The take, take, take, culture that manifests itself quite often in our industry will not help in this instance.

The ROVworld Webteam give up their time for free to help with this site and add/update what we receive so, when you do not see the rates that you might be interested in it’ll most likely be because we don’t have them. Why might this be? I would suggest because someone else hasn’t given up some of thier time and sent an update in.

I would add that if you are interested in Rumics rates call them and ask.
    Once you know please let us know too!

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

Hello,

Keep sending in your ROV pay rates…it’s the only way to keep this page up-to-date.

If your company/agency rates are not listed on the ROV Pay Rates Page we don’t have them, so, please email them to rates@ROVworld.com .

Thank you
    James & Gina

If the rates are not listed on the page, we do not have them!

liddelljohn
    Participant

I sent in Info on Oceaneering and Canyon Singapore payrate 2 months ago but it is not on the list?

did you not get it?

JCL

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

I sent in Info on Oceaneering and Canyon Singapore payrate 2 months ago but it is not on the list?
    did you not get it?
    JCL

Hi Liddleejohn

Just checked back through the emails sent to the rates@ROVworld.com address and the mail you are talking about was sent on the 2nd Dec therefore would have been included in the 6th Dec update. They have been again confirmed in this last update.

Are you looking at an old cashed page? Load the Rates Page then hit the F5 key twice in quick succession this will reload the page from the server. Hope this helps.

Best regards
    Gina

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Scott

Thanks for the input.

As Scott has pretty much said….. No rates sent in = No rates being updated.

This is a self help thing. You know…. give something for free, like a bit of time and effort, and get something back in return.
    The take, take, take, culture that manifests itself quite often in our industry will not help in this instance.

The ROVworld Webteam give up their time for free to help with this site and add/update what we receive so, when you do not see the rates that you might be interested in it’ll most likely be because we don’t have them. Why might this be? I would suggest because someone else hasn’t given up some of thier time and sent an update in.

I would add that if you are interested in Rumics rates call them and ask.
    Once you know please let us know too!

You’re welcome James. Two of my key phrases I’ve used throughout various threads are: "self-impressed and I, me, myself", it shows sometimes, doesn’t it??

TheProphet
    Participant

Scott

You Know yourself no one will ever reveal what there true dayrate is.
    You can have a 6 man team on a job and everyone of them will be on a different day rate.
    Human nature takes over and so does greed.
    When there is not much work about guys will put themselfs out at a lower rate.
    When times are good they will put it back up again way of the industry i’m affraid. 😀

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Prophet,

More than a few people are actually honest about their dayrates. Greed is only a temporary affliction of the human nature. Hmmm… Take the last 3 letters off human and then nature and put them together… Whacha got? MANURE. Yep, there are quite a few people full of it….

Salee
    Participant

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me what dayrate can expect someone as plough tech!
    Thanx

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar