Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates ROV Pay Rates – General Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Author
    Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Thanks for the update Gina.

How’s the tax rates for you lads down-under…?

seadogg
    Participant

good post
    can anyone enlighten us further?

fluxgate
    Participant

You pay 48% tax in oz if you do not live there permanent

Darrell Downing
    Participant

have been working for Deep Ocean Norway
    day rate was 330 sterling
    this is as of feb 2008

Mrhappy
    Participant

What grade is that for?

Darrell Downing
    Participant

pilot tech,senior pilot

Anonymous

come on now if you are going to put rates in please make them real rates, you have Technip America as paying 297-ish for an offshore superintendent!! this is absolute rubbish.

Ray Shields
    Participant

come on now if you are going to put rates in please make them real rates, you have Technip America as paying 297-ish for an offshore superintendent!! this is absolute rubbish.

So what IS the rate? The tables are only as accurate as the rates people send in.

Gina doesnt use a random number generator to fill it in you know!

If people dont send in updates, the old information stays on. If anyone sees any rates that are wrong, send in the new rate. Please remember to state what level the rate is for.

Anonymous

So what IS the rate? The tables are only as accurate as the rates people send in.

Gina doesnt use a random number generator to fill it in you know!

If people dont send in updates, the old information stays on. If anyone sees any rates that are wrong, send in the new rate. Please remember to state what level the rate is for.

1 TS MARINE £480.00
    2 SUBSEA 7 £469.00
    3 GEOCONSULT £467.00
    4 TECHNIP £465.10
    5 ISS £452.00
    6 FUGRO ROVTECH £441.00
    7 OCEANEERING £435.00
    8 CANYON £429.00
    9 ACERGY £428.00
    10 SONSUB £421.00

There you go Ray Last years rates, now please update the spreadsheet Gina please, any other positions can be sent to you also.

Ray Shields
    Participant

ta. Are these all Superintendent rates?

Where did you get the rate for Fugro Rovtech Superintendent as this is a lot higher than they actually get. Unless you include the £28 a day loyalty bonus for 20+ years service (theres only 1 with that as far as I am aware), PLUS the £25 a day Africa allowance, then you are quite a few pounds overestimating.

Anonymous

ta. Are these all Superintendent rates?

Where did you get the rate for Fugro Rovtech Superintendent as this is a lot higher than they actually get. Unless you include the £28 a day loyalty bonus for 20+ years service (theres only 1 with that as far as I am aware), PLUS the £25 a day Africa allowance, then you are quite a few pounds overestimating.

No estimates Ray, facts, internal documents of which company I will not tell you, but they are readily available to certain members of staff in all companies. yes they include allowances.

Ray Shields
    Participant

No estimates Ray, facts, internal documents of which company I will not tell you, but they are readily available to certain members of staff in all companies. yes they include allowances.

Err thats what Im saying, your figure for Fugro Rovtech is way too high. I should know! You would need to be over 20 years with the Company AND be working in West Africa for every day to get anywhere near the rate you quote. And there are not many that are > 20 years.

From the rates table here £36.5k salary, £170 a day. If you assume 175 days (which is the standard Fugro contract), thats £66250 which equates to £378.57 a day for 175 days.

If you did ALL your days in W Africa AND were 20 years with the company, you would get an additional £9275, which would then equate to £431 per day.

I realise the rates are now higher than what the table says at present, so this would bring the rate closer to what you stated.

However, I think your rate is not representantive of what the average Superintendent would get as they are not likely to do 175 days in W Africa and I only know of one who has over 20 years service.

I would say £400 a day would be more realistic.

Including loyalty bonuses in dayrates that you would only get after several years I feel gives an unfair view when people are looking at joining a particular company as this is not what they would get for a few years. So I would rather see the rates tables show what you would get when you start with a company.

Do al the other companies rates include extra bonuses?

vikingFO
    Participant

Err thats what Im saying, your figure for Fugro Rovtech is way too high.

Because your not getting this rate doesnæt mean its not true…
    All others seem pretty accurate (I can guarantee at least 8 of these rates), and by that I mean without additional bonuses etc

Ray Shields
    Participant

And I can guarantee that the FROV Aberdeen rates for Supt 1 – ALL Supt 1’s are on the same rate and it is not on a rate that equates to that much a day.

May be another FROV elsewhere, Singapore? Middle East, Brazil?

Sarcy
    Participant

Or maybe they are talking about the rates for Offshore Vessel Managers?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar