Home Forums General General Board ROV People wanted ASAP

ROV People wanted ASAP

Home Forums General General Board ROV People wanted ASAP

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    sunshine
    Participant

I Have just been told that TS marine need ROV Guys ASAP from supervisor to Pilot tech anyone intrested should ring there perth office

Rabsky
    Participant

Don’t do it!! There are a lot of ego’s jockying for hero status between Brits and Ozzy’s. The boat is 4 man rooms, back to the dark ages, not worth the grief. Maybe give it 6 months for the dust to settle, there’s so much work elsewhere there’s no need to put up with bullshit anymore. You’ve been warned.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I take it Rabsky , you have just come off it and are one of the guys needed to replace , yes ?
    Why did everyone leave ?

ROVgod
    Participant

nothing like being on a job were the pomms & ozzies are penis-flexing.

rovbionic
    Participant

Lads
    It is unfortunate such unproffesional dramatics takes place.

Personnally……I would suggest let your performance speak for itself…flatout out perform the oppisition and do not bite…get your pace set and bury the sods….works for me.

Common knowledge…. what you say about Mr.X might say more about you…get after it.
    If its not your cup of tea you might consider a different approach in the future.
    As an agencey guy….when is it that the host contractor has something good to say about us agencey lot……thats the challenge….get asked back for another hitch…you know when you have done your best…it isn’t an attendance issue lads.

Show em what you got!

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Sheep shaggers do take it personally don’t they 😀

Terry Simons
    Participant

They do love it "up em" 😀

coogan
    Participant

I think you will find "sheep shaggers" come from new zealand not australia! up yours pommy bastard.

NewKidOnTheBlock
    Participant

Now I thought my brethren the Welsh held that highly esteemed title. Is this another thing taken away from our proud heritage 😡

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Told you they take it personal like , Didn’t I 😀

Anonymous

I think you will find "sheep shaggers" come from new zealand not australia! up yours pommy bastard.

tut tut!!! nasty words indeed…….
    is that why you got sent on the prison ship to the far off land in the first place ??
    or did you steal a chicken?

never you mind the nasty man lost boy!!

polo
    Participant

Don’t let them get you down -there’s always rivalry between the different nations, just do your job ,ignore the bullshit and see who shines at the end of the day, and the best part is using cmb (cover my back) engineering make a note of what you do and when because if something fucks up the finger aint pointed at you, years working in Singapore taught me that. Too many people were looking over my shoulder trying to watch how i repaired systems but dont tell them anything, they can try themselves and then see it all go to ratshit
    POLO

Anonymous

Hello,
    I m happy to discover this site, I have a important question.
    I have a wife and 2 kids to take care of…
    I speak french, spanish, english, I have a fernch and american passport I m a sound technician, used to travel
    I have a few friends in the marine bizzness they told me it was a good opportunity to be a ROV PILOT/TECH. and my question is :

IS IT Enough 3 weeks to start working as a ROV pilot/technician?
    without experience in this seaworld.At the underwater centre at Fort Williams.

I’m gonna do a loan to get this training. I am gonna sign in a few days.
    If you have any ideaS..thank you in advance.
    Hopi

Savante
    Participant

en ce moment, c’est une grande probleme a trouve des pilotes avec la competance en l’electronique et hydraulique? n’est pa? Si vous voulez un boulot dan’s l’industrie de ROV, c’est un bonne idea a gagne une certificate "BOSIET" dans la premier instance et apres ca, telephone les compagnie directemently!. Un "BOSIET" ca cout entre 1500-2000 livres.

C’est tres difficile pour les newbies.

Je te remercie. Bonne chance.

SpearROV
    Participant

😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar