Home Forums General General Board ROV Technician Whistle Blower from Deep Water Horizon BP

ROV Technician Whistle Blower from Deep Water Horizon BP

Home Forums General General Board ROV Technician Whistle Blower from Deep Water Horizon BP

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    tobs
    Participant

Guys,
    whats happening in the GOM should give ROV personell an increase in rates due to the danger element.I dont know if this is happening down there but if not,then this is something the IROVA would address without hesitation.
    Send us your support at ….
    IROVA70@yahoo.com

How ’bout getting a propper e-mail adress? Yahoo? Wtf? 😛

James McLauchlan
    Participant

How ’bout getting a propper e-mail adress? Yahoo? Wtf? 😛

How about getting a spell checker? Then you might spell the words bout=about, propper=proper and adress=address correctly. That’ll give you a chance of spelling more that five English words out of nine correctly and actually offer some credibility to your suggestion.

Your point is what? The whole idea of an IROVA is still under initial discussion and has only been aired for the last week or so…. it needs to start somewhere… as, I suppose, do those that attempt to berate others in a language they are not familiar with.

Thanks for your valid input all the same. Any feedback, no matter how benign, is always welcome.

Although positive and constructive input is always far more valuable.

No! You didn’t touch a nerve.. I just love responding to ill conceived posts like that 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar