Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Sapesco are looking for Seaeye Personnel !

Sapesco are looking for Seaeye Personnel !

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Sapesco are looking for Seaeye Personnel !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    subman
    Participant

Just had a call from Sapesco it would seem they are looking for Seaeye guys to man there Seaeye Panther . 6 -8 week job job starts in the next few days already working here but might help someone out .
    Contact details are :- Manar Ahmed
    manar.a@sapesco.com

Operation Coordinator

Sapesco Offshore Services (SOS)

Sahara Petroleum Services (SAPESCO)

P.O Box 9626 Free Zone, Nasr City,

Cairo, Egypt.

Tel: +20(2) 26702140/2

Tel: +20(2) 26703648

Fax: +20 (2) 26702144

Mobile: +20 (16) 6621592

Good Luck

subman

Anonymous

Gentlemen, always check what Vessels / Rig you are required to live in/on when working in the Gulf of Suez.
    I have worked for Sapesco and the conditions in the Mckinney Tide, which is the vessel the Panther is on, are sub standard.
    The lack of shipboard cleanliness and the abundance of cockroaches are unacceptable in the 21st century offshore world.
    Will those at Sapesco PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THE LIVING CONDITIONS ON THE MCKINNEY TIDE ARE AWFUL.

The accomadation at Ras Shukeir for ROV personnel are the Maridive mobile homes. Take your own loo paper, do i need to say more.

The catering department at Ras Shukeir did a fantastic job of providing good quality food in the Mess.
    The were the difference between staying or leaving.

Longinthetooth

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I would say that …….( In My opinion of course if it means anything to those that know me ) …………….. If you want to go and work for a "Cowboy" outfit……….. Here’s one to try out . Food was bad both on the Mc Kenny tide and in Ras Shukier. Serious shits and food posioning. Cockroaches and Un hygenic. The contract is Terrible and run by idiots. The vessel is under charter to Production and sapesco is contracted to Maintenance. This means you have no say on vessel movements or personnel………… Need I say more ? ……….. You might find at some godearthly hour being woken up to be told you have to get off and stay in the base as Production wants to use the vessel as a crew boat ! Sapesco is Unprofessional and sub standard ! Anybody worth their salt, take heed and steer well clear……………… Green horns apply 🙂 You will get plenty of experience trying to fix the systems 😀

T-Boy
    Participant

If I got a call from Sapesco…..(and a few others around that area), I wouldn’t let anyone know, for the embarrassment factor ❗

I wouldn’t touch them with yours, let alone mine 😉

subman
    Participant

Well what can I say sounds like things have changed allot since 2006 I was on the Mckinney Tide when Fugro had it with Tiger 818 and your right you never knew were you were going one minute looking for a leak the next heading to Morgan , July , Ramadam , October and East Tanka Fields doing crew changes so you could never plan any thing .

Before the Mckinney Tide I was on Ocean Drum and Cambridge Service not that it matters since most of your time you spent running people about from platform to platform

Back then the food was ok sounds like its gone down hill since then , As for Maridive mobile homes in Ras Shukeir I think when I was there you could still get beer from the camp next door .

I wonder if the Mad German Captain is still on the Mckinney !

Cheers

Subman

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Putting it bluntly………….. It’s a shithole 🙁
    Not to mention the death defying car race from Cairo on the coastal roads and the stupid permit system !

subman
    Participant

Yes its almost all free way from KATAMEYA down to Ras Shukier now days I dont think they drive night times or back in 2006 it was a No ! No ! but I cannot comment on the conditions now days .

I only know that when KP left he took the job with him to Sapesco but there is a Rumour that his left Sapesco I wonder if any one can confirm this .

Cheers

Subman

Wael Arafa
    Participant

Yes KP left Sapesco to work for BP-Egypt… So he is now Sapesco’s client 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar