Home Forums General General Board Spy Photo of the new HD ROV from Schilling

Spy Photo of the new HD ROV from Schilling

Home Forums General General Board Spy Photo of the new HD ROV from Schilling

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Robert Shane
    Participant

I got this picture from a friend of mine… apparently it’s the new HD from Schilling.

schilling_hd_133.jpg
     Description: New 125Hp Schilling HD
    schilling_hd_133.jpg

Gina McLauchlan
    Participant

Looks like it might not be the easiest vehicle to do maintenance on as far as access goes….just a comment from an non-ROV person!

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Looks like it might not be the easiest vehicle to do maintenance on as far as access goes….just a comment from an non-ROV person!

All those pieces of nylon are akin to training wheels on a bicycle – re: all the new hands. 😆 😆 Seen many a vehicle used as a battering ram!!

ROVRatt
    Participant

Same confoguration as an OI Magnum. Needs more tywrap and hole drilling space in front for strapping on/attaching tools and other bits.

Ginamc, no ROV is easy to do maintenance on, they’re all designed by people that are not maintenance orientated. I curse them daily when offshore.

Anders larsen
    Participant

Nice looking

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Just received this pic from Schilling directly.

Quote: Schilling Robotics, LLC, experts in subsea systems, announced today the launch of the HD Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV). Schilling’s 125shp HD™ system is currently completing deepwater sea trials and two HD™ systems have been ordered for delivery this year.

newhd_1318_722.jpg
    newhd_1318_722.jpg

Elvis
    Participant

Any idea what the burial depth of this vehicle is and what Kpa can it trench in?

rovnumpty
    Participant

Hmmm.

Don’t know if this someone trying to be smart (heavy to fly/loads of scuttling round the seabed), or a general hook to see who’ll bite.

me
    Participant

This one will easy do 3 meter burial for sure, look at the legs 😯

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

Any idea what the burial depth of this vehicle is and what Kpa can it trench in?

Burial depth is minimal 1.9 meter (6.2 feet) depending on operator wages. 😉

hd_web_803.pdf
     Description: Brochure HD Mid-Size Heavy-Duty ROV
     Filename: hd_web_803.pdf

Download

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar