Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner SS7 are looking for trainees.

SS7 are looking for trainees.

Home Forums ROV ROV Rookie Corner SS7 are looking for trainees.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • Author
    Robert Mur
    Participant

when did you guys apply for the job? I only noticed it on there site tonight?

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Companies often run the same ads a few times a year. What you are seeing may simply be a repeat. It doesn’t matter when anyone saw the ad or applied. if you are interested you should apply now and not worry about what others are doing.

Robert Mur
    Participant

Yes thanks, I have now applied,

Does anyone know where ss7 do there training.

Nathan Rusden
    Participant

I went up on the last recruitment drive and will give full details of the day if anyone wants it

paul norman
    Participant

MTCS, Windermere was chosen for us lucky ones from August.

Paul

Mark
    Participant

Hello,

I recently applied for the Offshore Trainee ROV Pilot Technician and received an offer for an interview. I’ve heard a lot of people mention the exam they have sat at interview stage in a not so positive light but no one really talks about the main body of it. I was wondering if anyone can elaborate on what the exam entailed. I am not looking for exact questions but just whether it would be basic Electronics/Electrical/Hydraulic skills etc. I am currently frantically reading up on all of my past training but would feel a bit more assured if I had a more narrow window to revise.

Many Thanks in advance.

Martin Mac
    Participant

Got an interview with SS7 on the 6th November for a trainee pilot tech position.
    Was wondering if anyone who has previously to their rov day interview can give me the heads up on what this "In depth technical test" involves?

Alex Davies
    Participant

For those who had the interviews how do you all think it went?

Steven
    Participant

Hi,

I had the interview on the monday, its hard to say how i done in the test as the time limit was ridiculously short but the day in general seemed to go fine.
    It was the first interview ive had since i was interviewed for my apprenticeship so i was quite nervous. It wasnt until after i left that i realised some of my answers during the face to face interview were probably quite poor!!

I noticed i was from a completely different working background from most of the others there so im not expecting too much from it now although i obviously hope that im wrong.

The building/complex was impressive and all the people representing the company came across well. Also the others being interviewed appeared to be a good bunch of lads.

All the best to everyone whos been for an interview, suppose its a waiting game now.

😯

Chris Williams
    Participant

Hi
    I had my interview on the Wednesday morning. The exam was a bit short on time. By the end of the morning I was feeling good about how it went. Just got the long wait to find out how it really went. Does anyone know how many candidates there were or how many jobs were up for grabs?
    Good luck all.

Chris.

stephen moir
    Participant

Well folks just got a phone call today start march with SS7 couldn’t be happier good luck to everyone and hope to see you all soon

Steve

Chris Williams
    Participant

😀 I got the same phone call today. Hopefully a January start. Couldn’t be happier. Good luck to everyone.
    See you around Steve.

John Bridgett
    Participant

😀 I got the same phone call today. Hopefully a January start. Couldn’t be happier. Good luck to everyone.
    See you around Steve.

Well done guys I know the feeling well, best Christmas present you could have!

J

Ross steele
    Participant

Again I got the same phone call, getting a start January looking forward to it. Well done to everyone else.

Ross From Glasgow

Alex Davies
    Participant

I also got the phone call was delighted when she offered it to me! Is anyone starting in February? When did you have your interviews?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 73 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar