Home Forums General General Board Subsea Services Ltd. JOB OPENING

Subsea Services Ltd. JOB OPENING

Home Forums General General Board Subsea Services Ltd. JOB OPENING

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    quesoburgesa
    Participant

Philipino are excellent english , hardworking , faithful ,honest , polite , nice people , always smile , respecful people , they not grumpy or judgemental , they really have a warm heart unlike other country selfish and they judge ny it’s cover but the truth they life is misserable

Well, the Philipinos I work with sure do smile- to your face- but lookout, because they’ve always got a knife and are ready to stab you in the back the first chance you get! They stick together like glue, and are expected to back up each other no matter what, just because they are from the same place. My company really screwed up by hiring any of them…

aquarius
    Participant

Sure is Sonsub’s address…..and phone number…..just google it.

rigwash
    Participant

quesoburgesa , you got the wrong guy there, i believe it was jana himself that said that, probably blowing his own trumpet?

i would tend to concur more with your own sentiniments but tried to refrain from such comment ,now that james has asked us all to be more politically correct.

sounds like your working for sonsub singapore. i feel for you.
    Last i heard the offshore staff there was 50 percent phillipino.
    It has cost the company dearly since they implemented the policy of trying to pass of cheap phillipino trainees as fully fledged pilot tech’s.Their failure rate on equipment has more than doubled due to bad workmanship, poor trouble shooting skills and lack of maintenance. i saw a graph knocked out by one of their current supervisors that showed the direct correlation beteen the increase in phillipino trainees and the offshore disasters, breakdowns and increased downtime.
    They have become so overloaded with these trainees that many of the senior staff have moved on. well why would you do 3 guys work for pay less than you would get else where working with 2 experienced techs?( well at least 1 anyway)

well i spose it’s the craic at bernies bullshitters bar and grill?

JamesGG
    Participant

Subsea Services Ltd. Need The Personnel For UK and Asia
    Send Cv to : sky@subseaservicesltd.com

ROV PILOT TECH NAVAJO & PIPELINE INSPECTIONS
    ROV Supervisors
    DIVERS
    LSS
    LST
    Riggers
    Inspections Engineers

Please send your CV , passport , medical , certificates, mobilization with contact information so we can send you the full details of the job location and salary

For those that are thinking of sending their resumes or any other personal information to this outfit, be warned, it is a fake website made by these guys:

j2emp
    http://www.foreseewedding.com/j2emp/
    http://www.j2emp.com/

It’s a fake website, according to the guys who designed it and the DNS records, its owned by mam bernadette sunga, her address can be found from the domain registrar, these guys have dis-associated themselves from it understandably, but will not remove it. The hosting provider and the national bureau of investigation, are aware of this site.

details below:
    http://private.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois.ch?domain=www.subseaservicesltd.com

It’s criminal!

Rons_ROV_Links
    Participant

I fully agree with JamesGG, Subsea Personnel Inc. is fake!
    Was already wondering why there was no contact details on the site and why the link to their Piracy Policy doesn’t work.

The address given by Jana is that of Sonsub Ltd. in UK.
    The real address of Subsea Personnel Inc. is:
    SUBSEA PERSONNEL INC.
    Blk. 65 Lot 12 Rd. 41 St., Robinson Homes East San Jose
    Antipolo
    Rizal,1930
    PH
    Tel. +639.298923450

Anonymous

Oz ROV you should learn some respect fuck wit….

Andy Shiers
    Participant

🙄

aquarius
    Participant

Can anybody tell me in short terms how this works?

Why do this scam?

What do the scammers get out of it. What are they gaining?

Des_b
    Participant

Well in short, you send in all your docs including a lovely scanned piccy of your passport. They then change the picture to who ever pays them the most and they get a nice new passport or order a ‘real’ new one and get it sent to a new address you have just moved to etc, etc..(However if they were really clever they could just go down the Home office-they give them out for free!!) 😆

They can also then use any of your contact info to get your bank details over the phone and then go on a spending spree…. 😈

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

😆 😆 😆 🙄 🙄

Oldschool
    Participant

"JAMA" aka "Bernadette Sunga" aka "Sky" (sky@subseaservicesltd.com) is an LBFM with a "working girl" name of "Sky" at the Edsa Bar Complex in Manila. Her current "Day & Night Rate" ( 😉 full 24 hour service 😉 ) is Pesos 900.00
    Mahalkita HoneyKo… :twisted:…malaki, laki, laki bilat mo mabaho

James McLauchlan
    Participant

The account: Jana has been locked.

deepbluespark
    Participant

Subsea Services Ltd.
    ROV PILOT TECH NAVAJO & PIPELINE INSPECTIONS

Please send your CV , passport , medical , certificates, mobilization with contact information so we can send you the full details of the job location and salary

Orquerdly similar to that of subnetservices, who also provide training for ROV pilots using a Navajo, which is also based in the Philippines, who also fail to deliver what is promised… Something obout this advert rings bell’s about subnetservices being involved and member "oricle".

And quite right, behind every Fipino smile is a 2 faced back stabber!

Philippines seems quite a little base for ROV industry con artists.

I also saw the affect Filipino’s had in Singapore on a certain Sob Sun workshop and offshore…

star
    Participant

i think the point of this thread was to warn of the fake user and there intentions.. it is and was not intended to make remarks about any race or people nor slag off a company using a certain individual!

James McLauchlan
    Participant

i think the point of this thread was to warn of the fake user and there intentions.. it is and was not intended to make remarks about any race or people nor slag off a company using a certain individual!

Agreed!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar