Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates SubServPro

SubServPro

Home Forums ROV ROV Pay Rates SubServPro

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

A request has been made and due to ongoing legal case this post has been removed by Admin.

Ginamc

Andy Shiers
    Participant

I have never had a problem with them ! Sounds to me there was a lack of communication in the contract there friend 😕

Savante
    Participant

I worked with ssp on many jobs last year – not a problem.

What happened?

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Yeah , What happened there ?

centurion
    Participant

Got to agree. Never had a problem with SSP. Usually paid in full about 2 weeks after invoice submitted.

Andy Shiers
    Participant

Jerrymoman , You wouldn’t by chance be………………………………
    American would you 😯

rovstuff
    Participant

I am working with SSP at the moment and I must say thay are just Fine; clear communications, fast response and support.
    Until today not one problem, at all.
    Cheers

Salee
    Participant

No problem at all with SSP, good communication, money on time and very good support, and they trying to keep you busy as much as you want!

Russell Coffield
    Participant

Worked with this agency on many trips and found them to be very informative and reasonable, no complaints here…

one of the better agency i found ….

jetfin
    Participant

My experiences with SSP have only been positive. Nice, friendly team, good communications, fast pay….

Here’s a big THANK YOU to Claire, Rob & Will for being such a pleasure to deal with!

rovbionic
    Participant

I have nothing but recommendations for them.

Claire,Will & Rob are always in touch and they paid the quickest.

Sounds like there might be a few items not mentioned….communication as the lads have pointed out being numero uno.

TheBaron
    Participant

SSP are the agency that all others look up to. I’d rate their ethics as Biblical. Thumbs up AAAA+++++ service.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Further to to original post being edited by admin I have been advised that legal action is in process. By which party, and the details of which, we are not aware.

Based on this information alone we need protect the website to ensure that we do not become part of that process.

Whilst we support constructive discussion about anything we cannot afford to allow ROVworld.com or ROVworld Lda to be drawn into legal disputes as a third party.

Equally, I would suggest that if you are involved with any action to protect your own interests you might be better not having anything on the net that could be called upon and and used against you.

The best course of action would be to seek qualified legal advice.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

In addition. At the direct request of the user, his account (and all user posts) will be deleted from the server ASAP.

seadogg
    Participant

ahh yes,…. destroy the evidence i spose??

this reminds me of my diving days when a bloke would get bent. the log book would disappear for a while then reappear with the decompression times tallying to the perfect second

some people say this site is boring, with just boring old rov stuff but see…
    its a bit like C.S.I, It has intrigue, subterfuge, mystery the lot.

actually just kidding james

ps . this post is submitted without prejudice and the author bears no legal liability for the contents. all persons mentioned are fictious and the events portrayed or alluded to are fictitous. The contents are merely hear say from bernies bar and the outhor bears no responsibility for their authenticity.

my address in now c/o the bahammas

this post will self destruct in 30 seconds……(unless the web masters don’t delete it first)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar