Home Forums General General Board T4 Master Jaw Bands

T4 Master Jaw Bands

Home Forums General General Board T4 Master Jaw Bands

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angry
    Participant

Currently using a T4 where the masters jaw bands have become very unresponsive and need the living #@$%it squeezed out of them to get them to work.
    Yeah we do have the rocker switch to operate also.
    Anyone know of any short term or quick fix for the masters bands? 😯

LNM
    Participant

Sounds like the Contacts are dirty usually a build up of oil and crap that causes the problem.
    You need to remove the outer knurled rubber bands (carefull not to stretch them too much) then VERY carefully pull the plastic deviding ring between the bands towards the end and gently tease out the ruberised contact strip from under it taking care not to rip it.
    This will expose the copper contacts and allow you to give them a clean with contact cleaner and a cotton bud, also clean the inside of the rubber contact strip. Then reverse the process to re-assemble.
    The outer bands will probably be a bit loose for a couple of weeks but eventually they shrink back into shape.
    DO NOT REMOVE THE GRUB SCREW FROM THE HEAD Seen that done and it aint pretty !!
    Hope that helps

Robert Branch
    Participant

Hopefully you may get a message of thanks LNM from this angry bloke.He must of read your kind reply by now.Or maybe hes one of those characters in the industry that rather than engage in teamwork with his wormates and discuss the T4 problem he is out to get the fix info from somewhere else and thus fix the problem himself,to try and make himself look damn bloody hot.Typical of this f–ucked up industry…Every man for himself,me me me..

TBAR
    Participant

Maybe he’s taken the Grub screw out, I’m sure he’s not as selfish as you think he is, surely……?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar