Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Technical Officer (ROV) opening in Singapore

Technical Officer (ROV) opening in Singapore

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion Technical Officer (ROV) opening in Singapore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Melvin Low
    Participant

Hi all,

I have an exciting technical officer job in well known oil & gas / offshore / subsea company in Singapore. The main responsbility of this job position is to provide technical and maintenance support of offshore ROV systems. If you are interested, please forward your resume to: (Free gmail address removed)

regards
    Melvin Low

sedco
    Participant

Melvin with the gmail address, come on, tell us a little more about yourself before we send you our resumes.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Hi all,

I have an exciting technical officer job in well known oil & gas / offshore / subsea company in Singapore. The main responsbility of this job position is to provide technical and maintenance support of offshore ROV systems. If you are interested, please forward your resume to [deleted by admin]
    regards
    Melvin Low

I an close to deleting this post. If you are advertising a job as an operator or agency you should post in a different section and provide contact information. A vague description with a gmail address just just cut it!

***Any individuals looking for this lind of work.***

This is a typical example of the type job advert we do not wish to see posted on ROVworld.com which is why it has been left …. gmail address removed.

I would caution you about responding to a potential employer whom only supplies a free gmail address for contact information and has no discernable business front. In addition the OP only joined the site a few days before they posted this vacancy.

Glevum
    Participant

James,

You left the gmail email address you deleted in the quoted message in your reply.

James McLauchlan
    Participant

James,

You left the gmail email address you deleted in the quoted message in your reply.

Cheers… sorted.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar