Home Forums General General Board Thinking Of Moving!!!!

Thinking Of Moving!!!!

Home Forums General General Board Thinking Of Moving!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    rovtastic
    Participant

Looking to leave a staff Job with Saipem/Sonsub as things are starting to go a bit downhill….Used to be a good company but now things are getting worse each day…So wanting to get out before the mass exodus…..

Have heard DOF are a good company so just looking for some honest views from DOF guys as I have applied and have been given an interview on my return from offshore in a few weeks….

Thanks in advance for any comments…Good or Bad!!!!

Cheers

Rovtastic

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Tastic,

First of many moves?

rovtastic
    Participant

I think there will be a fair few leaving Scot yes…!!…Not many Sonsub ran vessels anymore all the work going to Saipem Pasta Barges and the Italian Menality….Wont be long before they will be making 8 on 4 off a normality…..Shame as the old Sonsub crew are a good bunch of lads…But now were all Saipem Ltd….

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Malta Basta!!!! I remember speaking with the pres of the Americas regions and he said," I know nothing of the offshore works, but I know alot about money". True statement!

Ewan McKen
    Participant

It is great at DOF.

(Dont tell everybody)

Regards,
    I5

Jose Castro
    Participant

I thinks its a great move. I have done some research on DOf and it seems like a great company. Did you apply on line?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar