Home Forums General General Board Topic about rates Sat Supervisors been paid above award rate

Topic about rates Sat Supervisors been paid above award rate

Home Forums General General Board Topic about rates Sat Supervisors been paid above award rate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    deepseacon
    Participant

Topic about other offshore rates look at these rates are well above the RMT rates and this is due to a shortage in these positions there will never be a shortage of ROV Technicians anymore.

Subocean require Saturation Supervisors for the following positions on an Urgent basis:

Egypt
    £1000 per day and they were looking for people to arrive 16th however, this may be flexible (5 week trip and possible regular 5/5 rotation available)

Iran
    £1025 per day. They are looking for people to arrive 10th – not flexible (30 day trip)
    Personnel MUST be in Dubai for 10th Dec. No later ! We are looking for British Passport holders, due to Visa restrictions.

2xfor Middle East and 2x for Libya
    (Libya work crew changing via Malta)
    £1095 per day (complete with sea survival / offshore medical) to work over Xmas & New Year period latest mob by end of this week if possible.

Salee
    Participant

Well, we get a same money and don’t have to worries about people in the bin or in the water 😆 !!!

deepseacon
    Participant

The only thing salee you have to work 3 days for there one!!!!!!!!

Salee
    Participant

Sorry Deep, didn’t see that the dayrate is in pounds!
    I was a fooking stupid after quit diving not to go on as Supv. 🙂
    Anyhow, I’m happy with dayrate I have now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar