Home Forums General General Board trainning manuals

trainning manuals

Home Forums General General Board trainning manuals

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Budgie
    Participant

Dose anyone know where i can get a hold of a trainning manual that they issue on the trainning courses ❗

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Perhaps one of the guys who sat the course can sell one to you if this is a legal move… If not, try Amazon

ionicwings
    Participant

Perhaps one of the guys who sat the course can sell one to you if this is a legal move… If not, try Amazon

im sure that’s not possible scot… 😮

unless we can make a deal to make it a secret and maybe 500k quid? 😈

kiddin aside, dont they have like ROV Books available in Amazon? Ive seen few book recommendations in some threads here. might help! Ive tried to look for one in our local bookstore but it seems like it’s not available here.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Yes, try Amazon (as in my last post…) 🙄

ionicwings
    Participant

Yes, try Amazon (as in my last post…) 🙄

oops my bad, i thought you were talking about the ROV Manuals from Training Centers 🙁

Budgie
    Participant

Cheers for the response guys… I was talking about trainning manuals from trainning courses.

But on saying that what do u think would be best = a published book or a manual?

Cheers

elad1986
    Participant

Budgie Wrote:
    Cheers for the response guys… I was talking about trainning manuals from trainning courses.

But on saying that what do u think would be best = a published book or a manual?

Cheers

Dude for some courses they just use the book. No joke.
    Just depends on the structure of the course though. But I know that the course in Fremantle, Australia, do use the book as a reference guide.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar