Home Forums General General Board UKCOA medical in Thailand ?

UKCOA medical in Thailand ?

Home Forums General General Board UKCOA medical in Thailand ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    liddelljohn
    Participant

I need to do my UKCOA medical again soon, Is there any certified place in Thailand to do it?

Christopher Tyson
    Participant

Pasted from my post in another thread,

Did the OGUK Medical at Bumrungrad Bangkok the other day. Cost 8115 Baht.

Best to make an appointment, but if you don’t, can just turn up 6 days a week Mon-Sat. Arrive before 10am so you can get it same day, as Doc finishes clinic at 1pm.

Registration at 10th floor of "International Clinic", then up to 16th Floor to Station D and tell you want to do a Oil & Gas UK Medical with Dr. Vatana.

Medical involves; Eyes, blood press, BMI, Doc check-up & form filling, chest x-ray, lung-function, audio, urine tests.

Staff all courteous, speak English and take you from lab test to test. Excellent modern and efficient hospital.

About 2 hours from registration (bring passport) to cert.

deepseacon
    Participant

A place for the Norwegian Maritime Medical is

Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
    http://www.samitivejhospitals.com

On Soi 49

For 3000 Baht which is a lot cheaper than Bumrungrad on Soi 4 for the same Medical at the moment they dont do the OGUK

liddelljohn
    Participant

Bumrumgrad is a great hospital they saved my life 12 tears ago but pricey , that UKCOA medical is more expensive than doing it in UK or Singapore.

Norweigan medical is of no use as i wont work there due to the Tax problem of getting refunds .

Thanks anyhow for the info guys.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar