Home Forums General General Board UpDate :- Sub-Atlantic Comanche Manual Wanted

UpDate :- Sub-Atlantic Comanche Manual Wanted

Home Forums General General Board UpDate :- Sub-Atlantic Comanche Manual Wanted

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    subman
    Participant

I can see someone was looking for a Sub-Atlantic Comanche Manual back in 2008

I know Seaeye do all there manuals on CD because I have most of them but not sure about Sub-Atlantic ? So whats the best way go direct to S/A ?

Thanks

Subman

It would depend on which Comanche the manual was required for as all are slightly differant depending on the customer specifications. All systems were supplied with paper and CD copies of the manuals when new.

subman
    Participant

Thanks for the reply this is a standard Comanche , Free swimming about one year old .

Being. Seaeye man most models are the same except the Falcon as for the Comanche I have worked on a free swimmer and a TMS model and all looks very much the same .

Cheers

Subman

digitellus
    Participant

Contact Alasdair Murrie in the Aberdeen office, he is the best guy to help you.

Its a huge file so he will need to up load it to a file share site

alasdair.murrie@f-e-t.com

subman
    Participant

Hi digitellus Thanks for the reply but I think kaamil_4 may have what I am looking for .

Kaamil can you confirm you received the second PM from me as on checking my sent file there is nothing there but the first PM I sent you .

I have checked my Outbox and its there but there seems to be nothing in my sent box all very strange as I sent one pm via my Black Berry and one from my Lap Top but there is nothing in my sent file folder .Your PMs to me seem to be working so drop me a PM and I will drop you my address .

Thanks again

Subman

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar