Home Forums General General Board Urgently require Information from the DSV Eclipse

Urgently require Information from the DSV Eclipse

Home Forums General General Board Urgently require Information from the DSV Eclipse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    MarsBar
    Participant

I am trying to get info from the DSV Eclipse. I served on her in 2007, but the Taxman wants Deck Logs or Freeboard Logs to prove I was on there. I guess that means the crew lists. I have to get copies of them anyway.

I have found her on Marine Tracking .com she is in the Middle East. Doha and around that area, but cannot contact the vessel Direct. Who owns her now?

At the time she was working for Subsea 7/Talisman, out of Peterhead.

Who gets the copies of those records? Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Tks

MarsBar

Anonymous

Subsea 7 would be able to provide proof of employment on the vessel. A copy of the Daily Report should give times of entry and exit to the port. This is the only information the taxman (actually sounds like Seatax) is looking from the Freeboard log.

The Port Authority should also give times for entry and exit.

Savante
    Participant

last time I saw the eclipse, she was alongside freeport in ajman (this is 3 months old), she had the cal-dive spreads aboard and an electric workclass from schilling. Try caldive – also I don’t think they are owned by helix anymore though so you may not get any help from scaberdeen.

Anonymous
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar