Home Forums General General Board Who is the Biggest and the greatest ROV company out there.

Who is the Biggest and the greatest ROV company out there.

Home Forums General General Board Who is the Biggest and the greatest ROV company out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Morne
    Participant

Which one of the ROV companies do you think is the biggest and the best to work for.

I will say it is Subsea 7.

They do pay bad but they are great to work for.

Cheers

πŸ‘Ώ Slayered 😈

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

HUH???? THROW a stone in the pond???

They do pay bad bud????

Whatchu on about dude?

Bad pay and good company should not be in the same sentence – agreed?

Robert Black
    Participant

And there it is, possibly the most controversial statement of the week and it’s only Wednesday. Time to sit back and watch the feeding frenzy. πŸ™„

Morne
    Participant

Whatchu on about dude?

It is a question among every one. What company does the most construction work and have the most Rov’s.

Robert Branch
    Participant

Slayered you are what is commonly knows as a Muppet..and a prize Muppet at that.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Whatchu on about dude?

It is a question among every one. What company does the most construction work and have the most Rov’s.

What…. this week or next??????? πŸ™„ πŸ™„

How about…. which company shafted the most ppl over the year and got most profit??? Any takers?

boroman
    Participant

Slayer you have to be taking the proverbial P**s, S Club have got to be one of the worst outfits out there. Run by muppets for muppets i’d say.
    πŸ˜†

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

Slayer you have to be taking the proverbial P**s, S Club have got to be one of the worst outfits out there. Run by muppets for muppets i’d say.
    πŸ˜†

I’ll second that motion boro!!

boroman
    Participant

How can you say you work for a company that pays bad, but they are OK ?
    Pay peanuts you get Monkeys ! If you want organ grinders then get the rates up to where they should be 😑
    That’s why the industry is in such a shambles because of companies like Sclub.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

ANNNND again, once more!!!!!

Theblackfingernail
    Participant

Slayered,

Get Out Of Here, you realy are part of the problem.

While it might look greener in the next field, you will always find that there is also sh!t in said field, but in the S Club field there will be more sh!t, and your just a number pushing more sh!t around than the rest. While the share holders sit back take there slice and rub there hands.

Don’t beleave the mind control coming from the S Club satellite, there is life after the Club.

And remember there loyalty scheme, Your either on the Bus or F"$^ Off

Happy shoveling

TheFinger

rigwash
    Participant

"They do pay bad bud???? "

Scott B, is that correct? they are paying in Bud?

see ya there?

err,..bud (dy) he he he

Robert Branch
    Participant

What kind of Muppets do SClub 7 employ..This Slayered twat comes across as being some uneducated kid straight out of high school,or I would say he,s just taking the piss..

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

"They do pay bad bud???? "

Scott B, is that correct? they are paying in Bud?

see ya there?

err,..bud (dy) he he he

"Dis’ Bud’s for you – pls pass the B_ng"

mustafa bigen
    Participant

Right here we go!
    There are two types of guys in s club
    β€’ The type that are technically inept, operational self destructive and generally degenerate. However intelligent enough to realise there on to a good thing and ty rap their legs under the console.
    β€’ The next is the strong arm of the crew; these guys have the ability to cover over the gaps in skill created by said above, which C.G. and so have a love for. The only fault of these guys is there loyal to a fault.

Yes subsea has the biggest fleet and the biggest order book. They are mid league payers there are worse payers about, but as said earlier there is life outside of subsea, and trust me as soon as there’s a pick up in the business the migration will start again.

It’s oh so brave to chuck anonymous lines. Pay peanuts = monkeys. Chances are fella in the next 6/8 months your sub eng/ sup will be an ex monkey.

My advice to the rookies; subsea is good start on the ladder, (God knows they love trainees) shut up learn your trade; learn to carry your weight then away to be a pilot of fortune!!!!
    Beef over quote to your heart’s content.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar