Home Forums General General Board Who operate or Hire out Cherokee ROV’s in the UK/Europe area

Who operate or Hire out Cherokee ROV’s in the UK/Europe area

Home Forums General General Board Who operate or Hire out Cherokee ROV’s in the UK/Europe area

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    luckyjim37
    Participant

Not sure if this is in the right catagory or not I apologise if it is in the wrong place.

I am trying to find out who operates Cherokee ROV’s for a, potential and that should have a capital P, job in April. This work would be for a scientific cruise for which I have not spec’s at the moment. I am only gathering the information to pass on to the adults.

I have never really paid much attention to who has what "smaller "vehicles so any assistance would be much appreciated.

By refering to these as smaller vehicles I do not wish to be offensive. The last time I saw one of these vehicles I was carrying it in my Rigmaster 🙂

Martin Wareham
    Participant

Looking at our records most of our Cherokees went to Universities, the Irish Navy and MarinSpect Ltd. I don’t know whether they are there now though as it’s been a while since we sold them ❓

If you want to hire a small capable ROV I would recommend (obviously, as I work for the Forum group :)) DPS.

http://www.dps-offshore.com/ROVsystems/index.htm

Depends what you want to do with it though ….. we’ve just put a very nice Tritech Gemini sonar on one of the Mojave’s that’s just gone out. The images even in our small tank were pretty impressive.

subman
    Participant

If your looking to hire out a small vehicle I should contact Deep Search they sell lots of Second hand systems and have a lots of clients with systems to hire out all over europe and the rest of the world .
    E-mail: sales@m-are.com

Good Luck

Subman

luckyjim37
    Participant

Cheers chaps and those who contacted me directly. I have passed the info on so it has now passed from my desk.

I nearly hired a DPS Tiger last year found them very easy to deal with.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar