Home Forums General General Board Work & Inspection class ROVs for hire

Work & Inspection class ROVs for hire

Home Forums General General Board Work & Inspection class ROVs for hire

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Noeldive
    Participant

Dear Sir,

1. We currently have a 100m Inspection class ROV ready for hire, attached is the specs. (Stingray). This 4th generation inspection ROV was used for a 1000 over hours of eyeball and CP inspection job with almost 0 downtime. Complete with digital recording system.

2. We are planning bring in a New-bulid, Zone 2 rated ,3000m rated electric work-class ROV w/ 2 x heavy duty Manipulators into our fleet in July 2008 if we have confirmed jobs for her. This Zone 2 rated system comes with 3000m of umbilical , TMS , LARS, ROV & 20ft CONTROL VAN. Clients can do almost any jobs with her, from Eyeball to Drill Support and Construction.

Please advise me if you are keen in using this New work-class or the Inspection ROVs, we are looking at a long term contract.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,
    Director
    Joseph David
    Mobile: (65) 9100 8050
    joseph@noeldive.com

Spacer
    Participant

Good luck 🙄

Ray Shields
    Participant

No workshop for the workclass then? It would be more marketable if you named what the workclass is. And I hope one of your manips is a feedback type (preferaby Schilling!)

Why is the Stingray only 100m rated, the standard is 350m isn’t it? Or have you done a few reterms 😀

Noeldive
    Participant

Good luck 🙄

Thank you 🙂

Noeldive
    Participant

No workshop for the workclass then? It would be more marketable if you named what the workclass is. And I hope one of your manips is a feedback type (preferaby Schilling!)

Why is the Stingray only 100m rated, the standard is 350m isn’t it? Or have you done a few reterms 😀

The work-class ROV is Sub-Altantic’s Commanche and the 2 Manips are:

1.ORION 7P Manipulator/Gripper, 7 Function, Proportional Arm with 3.8"
    Gripper and Master Arm.
    2.ORION 4R Manipulator/Gripper, 4 Function, Proportional Arm with 7.8"
    Gripper.

The Stingray is 300m system but I have got a 100m tether… (No reterms,
    touchwood 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar