Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion WOROV Job Application for B-Subsea !!! Appalled

WOROV Job Application for B-Subsea !!! Appalled

Home Forums ROV ROV Employment Discussion WOROV Job Application for B-Subsea !!! Appalled

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Interesting requirements for the WOROV position at B-Subsea, 6 September 2013.
    Would you like the person who applies for this job to walk on water at the same time.

Whoever posted this job application, I suggest to you that one person could not do all this at the 100% level of attention and commitment and apply all safety guidelines.

What is on offer here is a complete minefield to accomplish all these requirements at 100% competency.

MANY MISTAKES HAPPEN OFFSHORE BECAUSE MANAGEMENT ARE TO OVERLOADED WITH PAPERWOK ONSHORE and they " cannot see the wood from the trees" applies.

I suggest whoever wrote this job appraisal has no realistic offshore operational or office experience.

Since working offshore since 1979 and still offshore I know no one who could fullfill all the requiremnts of this job. Who writes these job requirements. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Appalled, Longinthetooth

sedco
    Participant

Link please, so we know what you are talking about.

Glevum
    Participant
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar