Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work 10 years exp ROV all levels looking for onshore position

10 years exp ROV all levels looking for onshore position

Home Forums ROV ROV Personnel Available For Work 10 years exp ROV all levels looking for onshore position

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Etienne Demers
    Participant

Hi,

I am seriously looking for an onshore position. I am ready to relocate, I have good management and technical skills. My experience is mostly with Perry systems, but I have a strong inclination towards new subs.

I look regularly on Oilcareers, RigZone and ROVworld. If any of you guys hear of anything outside of these billboards, please let me know.

I am not in a hurry, but can relocate ASAP if not bound by a short term contract.

Many thanks,
    Etienne

Ray Shields
    Participant

There is an ROV Project Managers position going at Fugro Subsea Services office in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Assuming you have a visa that allows work in the UK of course.

Scott Beveridge
    Participant

There is an ROV Project Managers position going at Fugro Subsea Services office in Aberdeen, Scotland.

Assuming you have a visa that allows work in the UK of course.

Bloody hell Ray!!! He’s Canadian!! Of course not!!!

Etienne Demers
    Participant

Thanks guys.

I would be more enclined to work in a sunny location if at all possible.

I find that the best view of Aberdeen is usually from my window seat when the plane is leaving. lol Nice people and all, just not sunny enough for my liking 😉

Cheers

Martin Wareham
    Participant
    Martin Wareham
    Participant

http://www.aberdeencity.gov.uk/web/includes/webcam/camviewer.asp?id=CASTLEGATE

Popular misnomer that Aberdeen is always grey and drieck, not exactly the Algarve but we do have our moments 😉

James McLauchlan
    Participant

Way off topic already.

Thread locked!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘10 years exp ROV all levels looking for onshore position’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Skip to toolbar